2 Different Mocks

Bobby816

I'm gonna post 2 different mocks here. 1 with us just using all of our picks. And the other with us trading back into the end of Round 1. They drafts will be similar FYI bc I attack the same needs and player value.

Because I'm doing 2 mocks, I'm not going to give explanations for each pick. I'll do that in the comments.

Draft A (using all of our picks)

1. (4) Kayvon Thibodeaux (DE/Oregon)

1. (10) Garrett Wilson (WR/Ohio State)

2. (35) Lewis Cine (S/Georgia)

2. (38) Travis Jones (DT/UConn)

3. (69) Brian Asamoah (LB/Oklahoma)

4. (111) Zach Tom (OL/Wake Forest)

4. (117) Tyler Allgeier (RB/BYU)

5. (146) Cordale Flott (CB/LSU)

5. (163) D'Marco Jackson (LB/App State)

Draft B (trading up into the end of Round 1)

1. (4) Kayvon Thibodeaux (DE/Oregon)

1. (10) Sauce Gardner (CB/Cincinnati)

1. (trade 35 and 111 to TB for 27) Treylon Burks (WR/Arkansas)

2. (38) Jaquan Brisker (S/Penn State)

3. (69) Dylan Parham (IOL/Memphis)

4. (117) JoJo Domann (LB/Nebraska)

5. (146) Neil Farrell (DT/LSU)

5. (163) ZaQuandre White (RB/South Carolina)

I want four impactful players from day one with our first four picks. If they are a combo of DE, CB, WR and Safety then all good for me. 

The changes in the mock drafts since FA have the Jags going Hutch #1 which makes me think Det or Hou will go KT. I think we may need to trade up to get him.  

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Draft A (using all of our picks)

That is my choice.  We don't really need a starting CB, although I love Sauce.  I think Reed and Hall are good enough to man the outside.  I also think DT is a bigger need than waiting until round 5.  I bet JD and Saleh think so as well.  Jones is my favorite full-bodied DT.  If Saleh prefers a more penetrating DT, look for Leal or Wyatt in round 2.  I also like WR at 10 because we will get first or second dibs.  Hoping someone falls into our price range is risky.  With our second SRP I'd like a LB like you have but maybe Mumm or Chenal.  I also would like an OT at 38 or in a slight trade back.  Since I think Chenal may last to round 3, get our future OT then LB.

2 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Likely not a Thibs fan.

I am ambivalent about Thibs.  On the one hand, I want his talent on the field.  On the other hand, I am concerned over his "me first" thinking.  If JD drafts him, I am good with that because he won't draft him if he thinks it will cause problems.

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Walker's stock is out of my comfort now.   I am looking for pass rusher that can be had in between 11-16 spot. 

I mean when was the last time we traded back in Round 1? Odds are we stay out or trade back into the end of Round 1