WHAT IF??? WHAT IF?

elfman1955

8 hours ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

I hardly think that is the case. I think we shot ourselves in the foot when we were rumored to be asking for a 1st for him initially. Indy getting Ryan for a 3rd and having him under contract for a few more years was a no brainer, especially with the current state of future QB deals. I think there is interest from multiple teams, but as of now I think we are trying to avoid paying any, or at least the majority of the 18 million, and some of the teams probably interested are also wanting to see what the market becomes for the draft prospects, specifically Willis. 

I agree. IMO this might be one of the few times that holding him until after the draft actually helps the value because that’s when the dust will settle on the quarterback front. Maybe I am wrong it sure wouldn’t be the first time.

13 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

You guys still want to give an extension to a dude who is not wanted by any other team in the league? Lol

that has more wins then deshaun

specifically endorsed by BERNIE

H YES.

higher winning percentage then DESHAUN in the playoffs

YOU ARE SIGNING OFF ON on paying 250,000,000 with a qb that has a 

.333 winning in the playoffs THE worst playoff record to sign for 250,000,000 contract in the history off the NFL.

2nd point

sign CLOWNEY

SIGN ZADERUIS SMITH

THEN DRAFT

JORDAN DAVIS DT GEORGIA

OJABO EDGE MICHIGAN

NOW REGGIE MY TEAM IS TEAM MAYFIELD

what sig bet you want to bet   my TEAM beats anything they come up with

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

H YES.

.333 winning in the playoffs THE worst playoff record to sign for 250,000,000 contract in the history off the NFL.

2nd point

sign CLOWNEY

SIGN ZADERUIS SMITH

THEN DRAFT

JORDAN DAVIS DT GEORGIA

OJABO EDGE MICHIGAN

My proudest fap

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mtmmike said:

H YES.

2nd point

sign CLOWNEY

SIGN ZADERUIS SMITH

THEN DRAFT

JORDAN DAVIS DT GEORGIA

OJABO EDGE MICHIGAN

You have been golden on your posts lately.  How do you not resign McDowell but yet sign someone accused of 22 counts of the sexual nature.  Talk about stupidity and double standards.  I am still saying this stinks of Jimmy truck stop and his nonstop interference.

2 year suspension minimum for this predator is what I am hoping for.  Not to mention how do you pay him that kind of money and not even know if he will be able to play a single down for you this year or next.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Wolfhunt said:

You have been golden on your posts lately.  How do you not resign McDowell but yet sign someone accused of 22 counts of the sexual nature.  Talk about stupidity and double standards.  I am still saying this stinks of Jimmy truck stop and his nonstop interference.

2 year suspension minimum for this predator is what I am hoping for.  Not to mention how do you pay him that kind of money and not even know if he will be able to play a single down for you this year or next.

Man prosecution closing arguments 

Excellent post

Historical great arguments Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfhunt said:

1 suggestion is to put him on the commissioners payed list till all the civil cases are payed.

Nothing like a 100,000,000 million dollar payout with no player.

• Like 1

WHAT IF we trade Detroit Baker & 6th for #34. If Baker starts we get 2023 6th if not Detroit gets 2023 3rd.                                                                                                                                                                     DRAFT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         #34 Chris Olave wr OSU,  #44 Travon Walker dt Geo,  #78 Phidrian Mathis dt Ala,  #99 Myjai Sanders edge Cinn, #118Jeremy Ruckert te OSU, #223 Luke Wattanburg c Wash, #246 Jake Camarda p Geo.                                                

26 minutes ago, elfman1955 said:

WHAT IF we trade Detroit Baker & 6th for #34. If Baker starts we get 2023 6th if not Detroit gets 2023 3rd.                                                                                                                                                                     DRAFT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         #34 Chris Olave wr OSU,  #44 Travon Walker dt Geo,  #78 Phidrian Mathis dt Ala,  #99 Myjai Sanders edge Cinn, #118Jeremy Ruckert te OSU, #223 Luke Wattanburg c Wash, #246 Jake Camarda p Geo.                                                

Then Detroit pays Mayfield/Goff 50 million dollars this year.

Even if they cut Goff they are still paying 50 to have Baker start.

Goff's contract isn't realistically tradable.

27 minutes ago, elfman1955 said:

Excellent everyone nows berry does not want to hold a press conference with Mayfield and Deshaun come July 24.

2nd point nobody wants to see Deshaun on the commissioner list with Mayfield as the face of this franchise whether Brissett starts or not.