Wide Receivers or lack there of

Mastercheddaar

Anyone Surprised By This?   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone Surprised By This?

• Yes! I'm shocked!
    • Not really.
    • Insert Meme of Superman drinking at a bar here.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hopefully we can bring him back next year and let Hue and Al continue working with him, he was making strides here.

We're winning 1-2 games this year, LGB...

That means it's a guarantee Hue and Al are going swimming in the lake. It's a certainty.

Just accept it. Not that it would make sense or be the right decision of course.

But I've learned in Cleveland the number 1 predictor for a coach being canned is the combination of 1. Win-loss record -AND-  2. Feral grunts of the hive mind.

Whenever the W-:L record is bad AND the grunts of the hoard are loud and negative...a blowing up of things is surely soon to follow.

I mean this is Jimmy Haslam we're talking about...

There's no room in the Cleveland for the hiring/firing decision to consider the context surrounding each loss, depth of thought regarding the composition of the roster, or an analysis that parses various reasons for the predicament we're in, as well as likely alternatives.

Just join me and the gang for a smashing/banging time as we hop on the Jim Bob Cooter train!!!

Cooter Train 2018!!!

Detroit hasn't been able to run the football in the 3 years JBC has been offensive coordinator. Bottom in total yards, bottom in yards per attempt, bottom in touchdowns rushing. Maybe it's the line, though they looked capable today. Maybe it's the backs, but you see teams in the league, such as New England, that run the ball effectively still. 

Archived