Draft Day Sports

Mox

Anyone play these games? 

For someone who cares more about the simulation element of sports games than the gameplay element they seem perfect for me. Bought DDS Pro Football and I'll be starting this weekend. I really enjoy the depth and customization so far. Also great that you can import draft classes from their NCAA version. If it's as good as I'm anticipating then I'll definitely snag the NCAAF and NCAAB versions especially at ~$30/game for this level of depth.

• Like 1

I have played the demos of the last few college football games, and bought NCAAB 19, when it came out.  I really enjoyed the college bball game with the real mods.  For some reason, the college football games never grabbed me the same way.  They're not as deep as the basketball versions.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I have played the demos of the last few college football games, and bought NCAAB 19, when it came out.  I really enjoyed the college bball game with the real mods.  For some reason, the college football games never grabbed me the same way.  They're not as deep as the basketball versions.

The NCAAB version looks insanely deep. I'm excited to give that one a shot.

39 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Wait what is this?????

Wolverine studios has been making simulation sports games for the last few years. They do all sorts of sports. I'm not a PC gamer but finally bit the bullet and bought the Pro Football version for $35 recently. It's way deeper and more customizable than any Madden in the last decade and a half. 

18 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Wolverine studios has been making simulation sports games for the last few years. They do all sorts of sports. I'm not a PC gamer but finally bit the bullet and bought the Pro Football version for $35 recently. It's way deeper and more customizable than any Madden in the last decade and a half. 

Whih one did you get, 21? Worth it?

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Whih one did you get, 21? Worth it?

I haven't done much playing yet but I like what's been going on so far. A few kinks I need to fix but everything seems fixable. I love that I can go back to a 16 game schedule, 6 playoff teams, and modify everything about every team. Considering I only care about simulation stuff odds are good I'll be putting heavy hours into this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I haven't done much playing yet but I like what's been going on so far. A few kinks I need to fix but everything seems fixable. I love that I can go back to a 16 game schedule, 6 playoff teams, and modify everything about every team. Considering I only care about simulation stuff odds are good I'll be putting heavy hours into this.

any muliplayer features? 

35 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

any muliplayer features? 

Not that I'm aware of but again I'm brand new to it. Everything I've done has been league/player/staff/playstyle modification thus far. I create my own coaches/players for every team so it's perfect for me.

Edited by Bullet Club

15 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I have the 2018 version of NCAA basketball.  Its pretty awesome, pick a crappy school and recruit to try to build them up.  It has some pretty awesome features like letting your illegally pay prospects to join your school lol.  

What???