Eagles Forum Mock Drafts ~ 2022 ~

Kiltman

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

mock ver.whatever

The one where we trade Dillard to move up
mQiF0dh.jpg

Dillard trade: meant to add a 5th next year, but the basics are there. Howie gets his higher valuation for Dillard and makes a super cheap jump up.

1 - CB Sauce Gardner: He’s awesome and the one corner you can feel great about. Can take a year to be a great #2 as he gets up to NFL pace, then take over from Slay as the top guy and tone setter for the D.

Packers trade: get the luxury of being sellers and get another round 2 pick.

1 - DB Dax Hill: wideouts and edges gone, Howie goes with the versatile Safety that pops on tape. Between him and Sauce the DBs get the youth movement they’ve sorely needed and get two young potential stars to lead the defense.

2 - DE Cam Thomas: Tough, strong edge to add the much needed young piece to sure things up more. Big enough to potentially bump in and adds our 3rd competitive dude  in the mold I’m sure Nick will push for.

2 - WR Alec Pierce: Higher on him than a lot of these ranking sites. Tall fast wideout who snatches the ball. Willing to bet on that at the end of round 2. Stat that’s been circulating this year; average pick for a star wideout is in the 40s, of all these day 2 players… I think Pierce has that ability.

3 - OL Zach Tom: Athletic, versatile guard that Stout can work with. Helps bolster things in there no matter which way it goes the next couple of years.

4 - RB Kyren Williams: one of the day 3 potential starter types. Was a ton on them so got that 4th guy to pair with Miles, Kenny and Boston. If he pops he helps the transition and potentially can move Miles for something. Bit of a BPA at the time with no LBs to check the need. DT with upside would be an option too.

5 - TE James Mitchell: Tightend with upside to add behind Goedert. 

5 - WR Bo Melton: upside wideout to help kick off some guys that don’t seem to be getting better (JJAW, Reagor, Ward). Reagor will be a camp flip, hopefully for a LB (Keneth Murray? Chargers could use more speed types and he’s also been disappointing.

7 - P Jordan Stout: No lotto tickets I could think of, take one of the Punters this draft that have big potential. Instead of Araiza who went two rounds earlier, they go Stout in the 7th.

This is the dream first round.... but I have serious doubts Sauce even makes it to 6 lol. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This is the dream first round.... but I have serious doubts Sauce even makes it to 6 lol. 

Yeah not as likely 

Scenario for it to happen as I see it is Neal, Hutch, Travon, Thibs, Icky or both OTs, two edges and a QB go.

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah not as likely 

Scenario for it to happen as I see it is Neal, Hutch, Travon, Thibs, Icky or both OTs, two edges and a QB go.

It pretty much comes down to the Jets and Houston not taking him... but I do think the Jets take him at 4.

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/lists/philadelphia-eagles-three-round-nfl-mock-draft-2022-mel-kiper-todd-mcshay-jameson-williams-christian-harris/

Kiper/McShay mock:

15. Jameson Williams

18. Daxton Hill

51. Christian Harris

83. Kerby Joseph

101. Dohnovan West

I don't hate it. Not in love with it, but would be ok with this. Williams talent level is crazy high, just the injury sucks. I love any mock with us taking West tho.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Danger said:

MVIlKPw.png

VFhAHCY.png

My only regrett is the trade from 101 to 106, I thought CB Zyan McCollum would still be there a few picks later and I got cute with it. Left me kinda high and dry on a good CB prospect in this sim.

D+ too high of a grade for Araiza. 

Sign Tyran Mathieu 

1.15 - Derek Stingley Jr. CB LSU

1.18 - Jameson Williams WR Alabama

2.51 - Cameron Thomas DE SDSU

The Eagles trade 3.83 and 3.101 for pick 3.65 and 2023 6th round pick from the Jaguars.

3.65 - Troy Anderson LB LB Montana State

4.121 -  Bryan Cook S Cincinnati

5.154 - Erik Ezukanma WR Texas Tech 

5.162 - Jerome Ford RB Cincinnati 

5.166 - John Ridgeway DT Arkansas

7.237 - Jordan Stout P Penn State

Tried to do a two round all nfl one, mix of upping players I think are good and player I think will get over drafted regardless. Tried to simulate some nervous position runs

aFVTlQp.jpg
W5jp46Q.jpg
XS2p9xL.jpg

Walking away with Sauce and Pickens would be awesome. Texans took a little less so they could fill out their team more was something like 15/51/83, Dillard, Reagor, then I got the 3rd back with the trade down a couple picks.

Not sure how to insert a photo into here but here's what I just did PFF Mock Wise:

15) Traded to GB... PHI RECEIVES: 22,53,92 - GB RECEIVES: 15, 101

18) Devonte Wyatt, IDL GA

22) Dax Hill, DB MICH

***PHI TRADES UP TO CHI... PHI RECEIVES: 39 - CHI RECEIVES: 51, 124, 154

39) Jahan Dotson, WR PSU

53) Tariq Woolen, DB UTSA

83) Cole Strange, G CHAT

92) Brian Cook, S CINCY

162) Jalen Wydermeyer, TE TEXAS A&M

166) Micah McFadden, LB IND

237) Tyrion Davis-Price, HB LSU