Ben McAdoo to be fired, Spags to take over as interim?

.Buzz

No matter how much this game has changed over the past 20 years... one thing remains... the game is won in the trenches. 

I have a feeling OL are going to be way over drafted this upcoming April. Will be interesting to see how their value changes over the next couple seasons

2 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

No matter how much this game has changed over the past 20 years... one thing remains... the game is won in the trenches. 

I have a feeling OL are going to be way over drafted this upcoming April. Will be interesting to see how their value changes over the next couple seasons

At least this year, there are some top echelon guys available for the line. Last year, you were in a tough spot drafting early and needing o-line help. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

At least this year, there are some top echelon guys available for the line. Last year, you were in a tough spot drafting early and needing o-line help. 

Yeah, I'm still surprised Lamp and Cam Robinson fell as far as they did though. I think they both clearly had/have a chance to be high end OL pieces.

17 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I was so, so wrong about the Giants this year.

I never was all that high on the Giants.  I thought they'd be better than this, but I really didn't think they'd be all much better than 6-10, 7-9.  Spags shouldn't be the interim though, considering how bad the defense has been under him.    

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

Who is available this year? The FA crop of linemen this coming year is abysmal. I think that contributed to the mad dash to grab FA linemen this past offseason. The draft at OL is better than last year, but not by much. You're still in a rough spot if you need help there. 

Archived