Ben McAdoo to be fired, Spags to take over as interim?

.Buzz

6 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Giants pushed Coughlin out and now they are paying the price.  Huge Giants fan but thought it was a shameful thing to do to Tom.  Now look at Jacksonville.  I said this earlier Coughlin is a winner.  McDon't not so much.

Were you saying this last year just out of curiosity, you know when we were 11-5? You may be right, just don't play the results. 

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Spags is such a terrible coach. I feel so bad for Giants fans.

I graciously accept your pity.

This is pure speculation, not news.  But I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen.  Going from 10-6 last year to 1-7 this year will get coaches fired

10 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Giants pushed Coughlin out and now they are paying the price.  Huge Giants fan but thought it was a shameful thing to do to Tom.  Now look at Jacksonville.  I said this earlier Coughlin is a winner.  McDon't not so much.

Coughlin missed the playoffs four years in a row to end his tenure with the giants.  He was the oldest coach in the league and it was time to move on.  I don’t see how he gets credit for Jacksonville’s success considering he’s only been there for a year.  That roster was built by his predecessor 

13 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Haven't paid much attention to the Giants this year but is McAdoo really considered THAT bad? 

I know the injury bug hit the team hard and all and Eli is an ageing QB who has never exactly been the model of consistent excellence. But have they really looked bad enough to warrant canning the guy in year 2 following an 11-5 debut?

Josina Anderson reported several Giants players anonymously reached out to her to rip McAdoo. Say he's incompetent, charges people fines constantly over bullcrap, and throws his guys under the bus all the time. He's only out for himself, completely lacks emotional intelligence.

20 minutes ago, MemphisEagles said:

Josina Anderson reported several Giants players anonymously reached out to her to rip McAdoo. Say he's incompetent, charges people fines constantly over bullcrap, and throws his guys under the bus all the time. He's only out for himself, completely lacks emotional intelligence.

I would like to know if he was like this last year, when we were winning. 

3 hours ago, Gmen said:

Coughlin missed the playoffs four years in a row to end his tenure with the giants.  He was the oldest coach in the league and it was time to move on.  I don’t see how he gets credit for Jacksonville’s success considering he’s only been there for a year.  That roster was built by his predecessor 

yeah I painted it on pretty thick.  I'm just not a fan of this McAdoo character nor was I a fan of the Giants getting rid of Coughlin.  

16 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

I would like to know if he was like this last year, when we were winning. 

My guess would be no. No need to throw people under the bus when winning, and I'm guessing the fines and changing their off days and the random suspensions are a desperate attempt to establish order.

3 hours ago, MemphisEagles said:

My guess would be no. No need to throw people under the bus when winning, and I'm guessing the fines and changing their off days and the random suspensions are a desperate attempt to establish order.

Jay Glazer was actually saying that players were lauding him for the changes he made after Coughlin and how they liked his way of things essentially. So if he has done a complete 180 this season then that's not good leadership or coaching. 

Archived