2022 Final Four: E8 North Carolina 81, W2 Duke 77 - Coach K goes out with a L

beekay414

I wouldn’t want this any other way. This has that Rams v Niners NFCCG feel where if the  Rams were truly destined to win the Superbowl and everyone was so badly wanting to win one for Donald they had to go through their rival that they not only lost to 6 straight times but lost to them Week 18 to let them into the playoffs. They got the job done and won the Superbowl.

If Duke want to win the National Championship and send Coach K off into the sunset on top to finish his legendary career they will have to go through their rival North Carolina who spoiled Coach K last home game in Durham. So let’s go out there and beat North Carolina and send them home feeling even worst than Duke felt losing at home to end the regular season. I’m pumped. LETS GO DUKE!!!

As crazy as it sounds, that loss in K’s “Cameron farewell” was probably the best thing to happened to Duke. I honestly don’t think they make it this far without it, and I certainly think they would’ve overlooked Carolina a bit if they pulled out the season sweep.

That game changed both teams for the better and now we’re here. This is about to be a long week.

After all these decades of hotly contested Tobacco Road games, it's UNC vs Duke in the Final Four for Coach K's final season. Talk about a special game. 

As I learned long ago, you just can't predict a UNC-Duke contest. Soon as you think you have it figured out, something strange happens. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

North Carolina really might be everyone’s last chance to get Duke outta here. I don’t like Kansas chances and Justin Moore injury really has taken Nova out of contention for me. 

Don’t let America down North Carolina 

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

North Carolina really might be everyone’s last chance to get Duke outta here. I don’t like Kansas chances and Justin Moore injury really has taken Nova out of contention for me. 

Don’t let America down North Carolina 

Fake fans want to see this man playing for a national championship, lol.

Brady_Manek_North_Carolina.jpg