2022 Final Four: E8 North Carolina 81, W2 Duke 77 - Coach K goes out with a L

beekay414

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

UNC can at least hang the banner for beating Coach K

Still have more than Duke without it. And a more recent one too.

It must be tough being a fan of teams that constantly disappoint. No wonder you have such an inferiority complex and lash out. I feel for you. I was at the height of my FSU fandom during the 2000s so I know what it's like. You'll get past this. Hang in there.

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Still have more than Duke without it. And a more recent one too.

It must be tough being a fan of teams that constantly disappoint. No wonder you have such an inferiority complex and lash out. I feel for you. I was at the height of my FSU fandom during the 2000s so I know what it's like. You'll get past this. Hang in there.

Duke still has more NBA stars, players, coaches, executives than any program in the country. Which is why we're on ESPN every night and why UNC looked shell shocked yesterday, the hang over from beating the best program in the country. 

FSU fell off because your coach was a racist protecting rapist players and got fired/had his legacy diminished into nothing.

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Duke still has more NBA stars, players, coaches, executives than any program in the country. Which is why we're on ESPN every night and why UNC looked shell shocked yesterday, the hang over from beating the best program in the country. 

FSU fell off because your coach was a racist protecting rapist players and got fired/had his legacy diminished into nothing.

It's not your fault.

• Like 1