Terry Mac pay the man

ripsean21

7 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

The people who run the Commanders Twitter thought it would be funny for April fools to say they locked up WR 1 to a long term extension for April fools. These people just do absolutely do not care about this fanbase!!! Honestly I really hope that stadium is empty I think the whole lot of them should be fired!!! Like who does that? You legit can’t even run the business much less you mishandle every player then you joke about the only player y’all lucked into that’s worth having 🤣🤣

I think it’s Rivera’s daughter who runs their Twitter account which makes it that much worse. But honestly, I don’t think Terry cares about those things. He’s a guy who’s all about ball.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think it’s Rivera’s daughter who runs their Twitter account which makes it that much worse. But honestly, I don’t think Terry cares about those things. He’s a guy who’s all about ball.

I get that what I do care about is the fanbase and I get the Rivera’s can’t understand the damage this fanbase has endured but that just isn’t as funny as it would have been for just about any competent franchise lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

They mishandle this and this whole over the hill staff needs to be fired!!!

You cannot keep a fan base if you cannot pay the man that has been single handedly carrying your receiving offense since he came into the league. 

Go Do It GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 2

This most recent article, has us potentially trading McLaurin.

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/washington-commanders/nfl-analyst-predicts-blockbuster-terry-mclaurin-trade/amp

I really hope we get a deal done soon with him. He's one of my favorite players on the team.

The dude is exactly what this team needs when exemplifying team culture.

He goes out there & gives it his all. He's mature about his business & takes his career seriously, as well as the team.

He's finally got a QB that can get him the ball. 

I wasn't upset when we let Cousins go....I wasn't upset when we let Ionitus or Settles go, although miffed.

Trading away Scary Terry or simply letting him walk as a Free Agent, would really piss me off.

Let's lock this dude up & keep him here. Sheeeeeesh.

13 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Trading away Scary Terry

You mean there's no deal you'd consider. Maybe somebody throws out an outrageous offer . Gotta think about it. It's business. Not many teams are willing to pay mid QB money to a wideout . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

You mean there's no deal you'd consider. Maybe somebody throws out an outrageous offer . Gotta think about it. It's business. Not many teams are willing to pay mid QB money to a wideout . 

I would consider a deal if it were outrageous, if not ridiculous.

I know it's a business & you have to do what's best for the team. Specially, if McLaurin just wanted to move on & wanted to do his best Kirk Cousins impersonation. Which I would understand.

But I would try like crazy to keep him.

But it would be hard to say no to an offer of 2 1st rounders + possibly more. I will admit.

On 4/20/2022 at 12:04 PM, aceinthehouse said:

I would consider a deal if it were outrageous, if not ridiculous.

I know it's a business & you have to do what's best for the team. Specially, if McLaurin just wanted to move on & wanted to do his best Kirk Cousins impersonation. Which I would understand.

But I would try like crazy to keep him.

But it would be hard to say no to an offer of 2 1st rounders + possibly more. I will admit.

I also think we should try to keep him.  I think we will.  But it comes down to math.  If he wants Adams money, then you have to consider trading him.

• Like 1