BIME MOCK 4.0! DRAFT 1-MONTH AWAY!

JBarrett1984

MOCK DRAFT W/TRADES:

TRADE: BROWNS TRADE BAKER MAYFIELD & 3RD RD PICK TO TEXANS FOR WR B.COOKS.

TRADE: NYJ ACQUIRE 6TH OVERALL PICK FROM PANTHERS FOR 10TH OVERALL, 69TH, AND 117TH OVERALL PICK

TRADE: PACKERS ACQUIRE 14TH OVERALL PICK FROM RAVENS FOR 22ND & 59TH OVERALL PICK.

TRADE: CHIEFS ACQUIRE 19TH OVERALL PICK FROM EAGLES FOR 29TH & 62ND OVERALL PICK. 

TRADE: SEAHAWKS ACQUIRE 26TH OVERALL PICK FROM TITANS FOR 40TH & 72ND OVERALL PICK.

TRADE: RAVENS ACQUIRE 34TH OVERALL PICK FROM LIONS FOR 45TH, 110TH, AND 139TH OVERALL PICK. 

ROUND 1:

1. JAX- HUTCHINSON, DE MICH
2. DET- WALKER, DE UGA
3. HOU- HAMILTON, S ND
4. NYJ- EKWONU, OT NCST 
5. NYG- NEAL, OT BAMA 
6. NYJ(V/CAR)- THIBODEAUX, DE ORE 
7. NYG- LLOYD, LB UTAH 
8. ATL- WILLIS, QB LIB
9. SEA- CROSS, OT MSST
10. CAR(V/PIT)- PICKETT, QB PITT 
11. WFT- GARDNER, CB CIN 
12. MIN- STINGLEY, CB LSU
13. HOU- WILSON, WR OHIO ST
14. GB(V/BAL)- BURKS, WR ARK 
15. PHI- D.LONDON, WR USC 
16. PHI- MCDUFFIE, CB WASH 
17. LAC- J.DAVIS, DL UGA
18. NO- T.PENNING, OT N.IOWA
19. KC(V/PHI)- J.WILLIAMS, WR BAMA
20. PIT- OLAVE, WR OHIO ST
21. NE- WYATT, DL UGA
22. BAL(V/GB)- EBIKETIE, EDGE PSU 
23. AZ- LINDEBAUM, G/C IOWA
24. DAL- J.JOHNSON, DE FSU 
25. BUF- BOOTH,CB CLEM 
26. SEA(V/TEN)- CORRAL, QB OLE MISS
27. TB- Z.JOHNSON, G/C BC 
28. GB- RAINMANN, OT CEN MICH
29. PHI(V/KC)- OJABO, DE MICH 
30. KC- ELAM, CB UF 
31. CIN- K.GREEN, G/C TAMU
32. DET- HILL, S MICH

ROUND 2:

33. JAX- STRONG, OL TULSA
34. BAL(V/DET)- DEAN, LB UGA 
35. NYJ- PICKENS, WR UGA 
36. NYG- KARLAFTIS, DE PUR 
37. HOU- B.HALL, RB IOWA ST 
38. NYJ- GORDON, CB WASH 
39. CHI- D.BELL, WR PUR
40. TEN- DOTSON, WR PSU 
41. SEA- JACKSON, DE USC 
42. IND- KINNARD, OT UK
43. ATL- WATSON, WR NDST
44. CLE- JONES, DL UCONN
45. DET(V/BAL)- MUMA, LB WYOMING
46. MIN- HALL, DL HOUSTON 
47. WAS- CINE, S UGA 
48. CHI- FAALELE, OT MINN
49. NO- C.HARRIS, LB BAMA 
50. KC- S.WILLIAMS, DE OLE MISS
51. PHI- BRISKER, S PSU 
52. PIT- MCCREARY, CB AUB
53. GB- MAFE, DE MINN
54. NE- PITRE, DB BAYLOR
55. AZ- THOMAS, DE SDST
56. DAL- METCHIEE, WR BAMA 
57. BUF- KINNARD, OT UK 
58. ATL- ENGABERE, DE SC 
59. BAL(V/GB)- EMERSON, CB MSST 
60. TB- WINFREY, DL OKLA
61. SF- RHYAN, G/C UCLA
62. PHI(V/KC)- Q.WALKER, LB UGA 
63. CIN- BRYANT, CB CIN 
64. DEN- MCBRIDE, TE CSU 

Edited by JBarrett1984
UPDATED

I don't see the Bengals going IOL unless it's a clear slam dunk top of the board, 15 spots higher than the next ranked guy kind of pick.  I think they like Jackson Carman and will let him battle it out with a vet signing (Spain?) for LG.  CB, 3 Tech, and Edge are the most likely scenarios there so McCreary/Gordon, Karflaftis/Ebeketie/Williams, or Winfrey/Hall make a lot more sense at 31.

I assume you mean Bryant, UC?  I like him at 63, although I'm not sure if we'd double dip that early if we went CB at 31.

In this scenario, i'd say Bengals would go Karlaftis and Bryant.

• Like 2

Patriots

What would be the reason to take Dean??? He is 5 ft tall and 50 LBS!!!!!!!!  BB has NEVER drafted a small LB. His LBs start at 6'4 240LBS. His defense is for LB to fill the gap something that would get Dean killed!!!!  This has nothing to do with Deans skills or play.  He just doesn't fit.

Why would BB pass on one of the best DL in the draft. Some say the best! 

You need pressure to stop today's offenses, without it CBs are useless. QBs are to good. EX Donald without out,  Ramsey doesn't have a chance.

Wyatt beside Barmore would help the Pats on all three levels and finally put some fear in the QBs.  CB are now the new RB. They are only as good as the pressure put on by the DL.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I don't see the Bengals going IOL unless it's a clear slam dunk top of the board, 15 spots higher than the next ranked guy kind of pick.  I think they like Jackson Carman and will let him battle it out with a vet signing (Spain?) for LG.  CB, 3 Tech, and Edge are the most likely scenarios there so McCreary/Gordon, Karflaftis/Ebeketie/Williams, or Winfrey/Hall make a lot more sense at 31.

I assume you mean Bryant, UC?  I like him at 63, although I'm not sure if we'd double dip that early if we went CB at 31.

yeah bryant from Cincy. thanks

4 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Patriots

What would be the reason to take Dean??? He is 5 ft tall and 50 LBS!!!!!!!!  BB has NEVER drafted a small LB. His LBs start at 6'4 240LBS. His defense is for LB to fill the gap something that would get Dean killed!!!!  This has nothing to do with Deans skills or play.  He just doesn't fit.

You need pressure to stop today's offenses, without it CBs are useless. QBs are to good. EX Donald without out,  Ramsey doesn't have a chance.

Wyatt beside Barmore would help the Pats on all three levels and finally put some fear in the QBs.  CB are now the new RB. They are only as good as the pressure put on by the DL.

Initially, i had you guys trading down with KC, but with the top-tier WR's going between 10-20, i had KC trading up with Philly.  

13 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Patriots

UPDATED.

WYATT GOES 21 TO NE

EBIKETIE GOES 22 TO BAL

DEAN GOES 34 TO BAL. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JBarrett1984 said:

Initially, i had you guys trading down with KC, but with the top-tier WR's going between 10-20, i had KC trading up with Philly.  

Good move if it does happen. I would love a trade down. There are only three players at 21 ( who could be there) that I would take Wyatt,Davis and Travis Jones.

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

With that board, i'd honestly look hard to trade back