RamRod

General Season Talk

On 11/16/2017 at 6:36 AM, Counselor said:

Tell me more about Jamon Brown... I picked him up off waivers in BDL as I see he has turned his season around. 

He's developed into a quality RG.

2 hours ago, RamRod said:

Tough for the Seahawks but them losing Avril, Sherman, and now Chancellor this division is the Rams to take. The Rams should go into Seattle and put up 30+ against their defense, especially knowing that they left 17pts off the board in Week 5 against a healthier defense that would’ve had them scoring 27pts.

What can you all tell me about Ken Flajole. I see he was your DC for a few years and he's been our LB coach for the past two. We're wondering if he'd be a viable candidate to replace Jim Schwartz should Schwartz get a HC gig.

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

What can you all tell me about Ken Flajole. I see he was your DC for a few years and he's been our LB coach for the past two. We're wondering if he'd be a viable candidate to replace Jim Schwartz should Schwartz get a HC gig.

When he was our DC, Spags was the coach and was a micromanager. I don't think you'd enjoy going from Schwartz to Flajole.

Sucks but I think we'll be able to manage. Some guys will have to step up. He'll be back in time for the end of the season and the playoffs assuming nothing drastic happens.

Looks like the Rams will stay a full game in first place in the NFCW assuming the Falcons hold on. The Rams didn’t extend the lead but at least they didn’t lose ground. 

Believe it or not but Minnesota was actually the game, according to FPI, the Rams have the least chance of winning. The rest of the schedule, according to FPI, the Rams have the greatest chance of winning. Philly and NO come to LA,  the Seahawks, Cards, Titans, and SF all are either struggling, banged up, or both. The Rams are still in good shape. This isn’t the Fisher led Rams who would let one loss turn into a five game losing streak. Rams will be fine.

So who starts in Woods place? Cooper seems the most logical, but I would love to see what Mike Thomas can do considering we kept him around even with a suspension.

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

So who starts in Woods place? Cooper seems the most logical, but I would love to see what Mike Thomas can do considering we kept him around even with a suspension.

McVay said there would be a "committee" with Reynolds, Cooper, Austin, and Thomas all helping to fill the void.

On 11/21/2017 at 4:24 PM, jrry32 said:

We need to claim Jalen Collins off waivers. We need CB depth.

Unclaimed

We should try this Tavon. Pretty sure he did this at WVU. Not sure we've ran it though. At least not this year. Better than that stupid hook and ladder.

Barwin hasn't had a huge impact. Really won't be much of a drop off if any between Barwin and Ebukam. We'll be okay.

3 hours ago, RamRod said:

We should try this Tavon. Pretty sure he did this at WVU. Not sure we've ran it though. At least not this year. Better than that stupid hook and ladder.

We've used that play.