Jump to content
RamRod

General Season Talk

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Old habbits die hard man. It has been hard enough not to post one, no chance I was going to be able to stop myself from drawing one up.

Honestly, I don't even have the desire to do it right now. I'm enjoying things too much. I used to do that to get my mind off of how bad the Rams were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RamRod said:

Minor roster move

 

Price was having issues in the run game. This is probably to improve our depth there with Barwin out.

Edited by jrry32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2017 at 4:38 PM, jrry32 said:

Honestly, I don't even have the desire to do it right now. I'm enjoying things too much. I used to do that to get my mind off of how bad the Rams were.

It was great seeing a draft thread in the Niners sub at 47 pages and not seeing one here. What a pleasant change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

The Rams have 5 games left. They have scored 33 touchdowns, which is already more than they finished with in 8 of the last 10 seasons. They're on pace for 48, which would be their highest total since 2001.

 

Damn this year feels good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RamRod said:

I wouldn't wish this on anybody

 

I think he would be a great GM.. He knows talent...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I think he would be a great GM.. He knows talent...

Just defensive talent and RB. The rest not so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I think he would be a great GM.. He knows talent...

But not how to develop it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was really pulling for Philly the other night. Obviously because it would help in the division, but also because playing Philly coming off of a loss scares me. How will they bounce back?

Luckily, I read the game is already sold out and should be highest attended game of the season. Any thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

I was really pulling for Philly the other night. Obviously because it would help in the division, but also because playing Philly coming off of a loss scares me. How will they bounce back?

Im no more worried than I would have been otherwise. They didnt get blown out or embarrassed, they just lost a game. 

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Luckily, I read the game is already sold out and should be highest attended game of the season. Any thoughts?

I dont know if that is lucky for us. Its probably a whole lot of Philly fans. A bunch of those in LA. And those fans completely owned the Chargers game when they were out here. If it was Rams fans filling it up, they would have done so for the last 3 homes games also, that has not been the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×