RamRod

General Season Talk

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Old habbits die hard man. It has been hard enough not to post one, no chance I was going to be able to stop myself from drawing one up.

Honestly, I don't even have the desire to do it right now. I'm enjoying things too much. I used to do that to get my mind off of how bad the Rams were.

9 hours ago, RamRod said:

Minor roster move

Price was having issues in the run game. This is probably to improve our depth there with Barwin out.

Edited by jrry32

On 11/29/2017 at 4:38 PM, jrry32 said:

Honestly, I don't even have the desire to do it right now. I'm enjoying things too much. I used to do that to get my mind off of how bad the Rams were.

It was great seeing a draft thread in the Niners sub at 47 pages and not seeing one here. What a pleasant change.

The Rams have 5 games left. They have scored 33 touchdowns, which is already more than they finished with in 8 of the last 10 seasons. They're on pace for 48, which would be their highest total since 2001.

Damn this year feels good

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

I wouldn't wish this on anybody

I think he would be a great GM.. He knows talent...

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Just defensive talent and RB. The rest not so much

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But not how to develop it

I was really pulling for Philly the other night. Obviously because it would help in the division, but also because playing Philly coming off of a loss scares me. How will they bounce back?

Luckily, I read the game is already sold out and should be highest attended game of the season. Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

I was really pulling for Philly the other night. Obviously because it would help in the division, but also because playing Philly coming off of a loss scares me. How will they bounce back?

Im no more worried than I would have been otherwise. They didnt get blown out or embarrassed, they just lost a game. 

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Luckily, I read the game is already sold out and should be highest attended game of the season. Any thoughts?

I dont know if that is lucky for us. Its probably a whole lot of Philly fans. A bunch of those in LA. And those fans completely owned the Chargers game when they were out here. If it was Rams fans filling it up, they would have done so for the last 3 homes games also, that has not been the case.