RamRod

General Season Talk

What are the odd we lose Eagles and Hawks game and get the WC ? I don't care losing to the Eagles but losing against the Hawks once again and losing the division remind me of 2006 and 2010 grrrr

Randy Karraker (St. Louis radio guy) said recently that Marvin Jones is better than any Receiver the Rams have...LOL this dude is so salty 

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Randy Karraker (St. Louis radio guy) said recently that Marvin Jones is better than any Receiver the Rams have...LOL this dude is so salty 

That might be true, but the Rams don't need a #1 WR. They have three guys who are playing at a high level plus one of the most productive pass-catching HBs in the NFL this year.

15 hours ago, jrry32 said:

That might be true, but the Rams don't need a #1 WR. They have three guys who are playing at a high level plus one of the most productive pass-catching HBs in the NFL this year.

Yeah gimme Sammy Watkins over him any day.

On 12/7/2017 at 2:16 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

Maybe he is still has the St. Louis Rams receiving corps roster. The LA Rams receiving corps I’d take Watkins definitely over Marvin Jones. You could even make a case for Woods and Kupp. Like Kupp is what Thielen was last season in his rookie season. Someone said that if Kupp could start to catch the td passes in the redzone, he could be very dangerous. Maybe even Reynolds could end up being equal to or better than Marvin Jones down the road. So yeah idk what he is thinking about but the Rams have tons of talent at the receiver position. Props to Snead/McVay for trading down in the 2nd round and passing on Zay Jones then drafting both Kupp and Reynolds later in the draft. Zay doesn’t look good (I think it’s a product of not having a great passer for a QB).

Edited by stl4life07

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

Maybe he is still has the St. Louis Rams receiving corps roster. The LA Rams receiving corps I’d take Watkins definitely over Marvin Jones. You could even make a case for Woods and Kupp. Like Kupp is what Thielen was last season in his rookie season. Someone said that if Kupp could start to catch the td passes in the redzone, he could be very dangerous. Maybe even Reynolds could end up being equal to or better than Marvin Jones down the road. So yeah idk what he is thinking about but the Rams have tons of talent at the receiver position. Props to Snead/McVay for trading down in the 2nd round and passing on Zay Jones then drafting both Kupp and Reynolds later in the draft. Zay doesn’t look good (I think it’s a product of not having a great passer for a QB).

FYI Last year wasn't Theilen's rookie season it was his 3rd. It was his breakout season yes but he debuted in 2014 playing all 16 games catching 8 passes.

4 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

FYI Last year wasn't Theilen's rookie season it was his 3rd. It was his breakout season yes but he debuted in 2014 playing all 16 games catching 8 passes.

Your right. I seriously thought last season was his rookie season for some reason.

There were a ton of doubters on the draft board who thought Kupp's speed would hinder him, that his route running was overrated, etc.  He's looked pretty legit so far to me.

Cooper Kupp has set the Rams record for rookie receptions with 55. He needs 142 yards and 2 TD to break those numbers. Receptions and Yards rookie numbers were formerly held by Eddie Kinnisson and TD's were I believe held by Holt.