RamRod

General Season Talk

with talib on ir he's off the cap, right?

i think it's odd they put him now on ir after he was a "day to day" guy couple hours ago.
could this been a move for a cb like ramsey?
this rib injury could give the rams an out to maybe even get a comp pick if talib doesn't retire after this season instead of cutting him.
talib was pretty awful this year, I'm not a big peters fan but peters was better this year.

Just a friendly reminder to all the doom and gloom, sky is falling people about the Rams offense. The Rams are tied for 10th in scoring offense. Now its a far cry from the past two seasons when they were 1st in 2017 and 2nd in 2018. Top 10 is still good considering Goff has regressed, no running game, bad oline, and the league has figured out McVay. Take away that Niners game the Rams was averaging 30ppg which was the same as they had in 2017 when everyone was amazed by McVay, Goff, and the offense. So think about that. Yes the Niners game was a stinker, but the Rams had 3 stinkers in 2017 where they scored 14pts or less. They had 2 stinkers last season where they scored 6pts or less and so far one stinker where they scored only 7pts. So McVay and this offense has those games where they just dont do anything on offense but for the most part they are scoring enough points to put the team in position to win games. The only difference this season is those games might not look as sharp or pretty as in the past where the Rams were scoring about 30ppg. Thats why Im so glad the Rams got Ramsey to help make this defense even better with him shutting down one side of the field and letting Wade truly play his style of defense without any holding back. It starts this Sunday too when Ramsey will go up against Julio. Then possibly the week after being locked up against Green who could be back for the London game. So yes its still surreal getting Ramsey but for him he should be happy because now he has an offense that will score some points because the Jags certainly havent done that in his career. Right now even with a struggling Rams offense and Minshew mania, the Jaguars are a measly 19.5ppg which is 16th in the NFL. In 2018 they were 31st in scoring offense with 15.3ppg. In 2017 they did have a top 5 scoring offense averaging 26.1ppg which was not a coincidence they went to the AFCCG and almost beat the Patriots. So Ramsey finally have a team that has a top 10 scoring offense with upside if the Rams can start to truly get on track on offense. Plus its amazing how Ramsey back issue has miraculously healed and he should be ready to go on Sunday lol.  

On 10/17/2019 at 9:38 PM, RamRod said:

trade Bortles to the Chiefs

Is that you Jalen Ramsey? I cant help but feel like Jalen is terrified that Bortles might see action(not that Goff would get benched though)

36 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Marcus Peters up to his old tricks. Ravens fans gon learn.

Honestly wish him the best. Amazing human just misunderstood. But man he’s such a dumb dumb that lacks any discipline. 

45 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Marcus Peters up to his old tricks. Ravens fans gon learn.

Gonna learn about something else too! Love seeing him pick off Russ. 

8 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

Edwards is a much better option than Demby

Better in pass protection. Run blocking wasn't as strong, but I attribute most of the run game issues to Allen and Blythe.

rams fans telling me how bad of an athlet troy reeder is.

troy reeder:

40 yrd: 4.63
20 yrd: 2.70
10 yrd: 1.63
vert: 37 1/2
broad: 10'02
20 yrd shuttle: 4.14
3-cone: 7.00
bench: 27

cory littleton:

40yrd: 4.80
20 yrd: 2.75
10 yrd: 1.64
vert: 32 1/2
broad: 09'11
20 yrd shuttle: 4.38
3-cone: 7.07

1 hour ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

rams fans telling me how bad of an athlet troy reeder is.

troy reeder:

40 yrd: 4.63
20 yrd: 2.70
10 yrd: 1.63
vert: 37 1/2
broad: 10'02
20 yrd shuttle: 4.14
3-cone: 7.00
bench: 27

cory littleton:

40yrd: 4.80
20 yrd: 2.75
10 yrd: 1.64
vert: 32 1/2
broad: 09'11
20 yrd shuttle: 4.38
3-cone: 7.07

Worst comparison ever.

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Worst comparison ever.

How about this, his athleticism is comparable to Fred Warner's. Granted athleticism doesn't make him as good of a linebacker, but the point here was athletic traits. There's something here. We'll see if his mind is up to the task.

i just compared the athleticism two off ball backers.
because a bunch of rams fans arguing how reeder would be just a run stopper that can not move.

his # are better than littletons. period. he can move.

fred warners 3 cone is way better than both of troy and cory's.