RamRod

General Season Talk

2 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

i just compared the athleticism two off ball backers.
because a bunch of rams fans arguing how reeder would be just a run stopper that can not move.

his # are better than littletons. period. he can move.

fred warners 3 cone is way better than both of troy and cory's.

Way better is relative. Reeder had a 7 flat which is plenty quick. 6.9 by Warner is very good for the position sure

1 hour ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

i just compared the athleticism two off ball backers.
because a bunch of rams fans arguing how reeder would be just a run stopper that can not move.

his # are better than littletons. period. he can move.

fred warners 3 cone is way better than both of troy and cory's.

If his numbers are better, why does he still suck?

30 minutes ago, JonStark said:

If his numbers are better, why does he still suck?

Again, athleticism doesn't equate to performance 100%. Simply a statement of fact contrary to some Rams fans feeling Reeder can't move. Never said he was good, but with athleticism there's always a hope right haha 

2 minutes ago, LARams91 said:

Again, athleticism doesn't equate to performance 100%. Simply a statement of fact contrary to some Rams fans feeling Reeder can't move. Never said he was good, but with athleticism there's always a hope right haha 

My problem is he can't shed blocks, he is often out of position, and in some cases can't finish tackles. Thank god he's athletic though 

Feeder sucks. Dude was made love to in that Niners game. Well everyone was! But man that was ugly. Warner plays fast and is explosive and not to mention he’s a giant 6’4.. Reeder to me seems like a guy that’s a smart player but lacks any strength to play LB. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

54 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

My problem is he can't shed blocks, he is often out of position, and in some cases can't finish tackles. Thank god he's athletic though 

I never said he was good...Please follow the logic train

38 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Feeder sucks. Dude was made love to in that Niners game. Well everyone was! But man that was ugly. Warner plays fast and is explosive and not to mention he’s a giant 6’4.. Reeder to me seems like a guy that’s a smart player but lacks any strength to play LB. 

Never said he was as good as Warner. Said they had comparable athleticism. Don't try to change my narrative.

26 minutes ago, LARams91 said:

Never said he was as good as Warner. Said they had comparable athleticism. Don't try to change my narrative.

Word? Then the comparison doesn’t make sense. Might as well compare him to James laurinaitis. 

27 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Word? Then the comparison doesn’t make sense. Might as well compare him to James laurinaitis. 

This is what I said:

The question was about athleticism, to which I was shining a light on how he is athletic and gave a comparison to his athletic traits. Never once was his play on the field mentioned.

Reeder sucks. And I don't care what his Combine numbers say, Littleton is a better athlete on the field. 

Fun fact: The Rams currently average 27.1ppg which is 8th in the NFL. In Ramsey career with the Jaguars the team is (13-0) which includes the playoffs, when the Jaguars scored at least 27pts in a game. So the sad part is the Jaguars in 3yrs and a few games this season the Jaguars only scored at least 27pts in 13 games. So thats 13 out of the possible 57 games that Ramsey was a member of the Jaguars. Now I know some of those games he probably wasnt a part of but like it just shows you that if him and his defense just got some help from the offense the Jaguars was literally unbeatable. Unfortunately for him the Jaguars offense constantly gave him and the defense little to no help and the Jaguars had to play perfect defense every game just to give the team a chance to win. Thats what we are seeing with the Bears now. The offense is giving the Bears defense little to no help and the Bears defense has to literally play perfect football to give their team any shot to win. Like that can be frustrating for any great defensive player like Ramsey who battles every game against the best of the best and is great but yet the team lose because the offense cant score some points. Now with the Rams, Ramsey has an offense that he knows will go out there and but up enough points where yes he doesnt feel like he has to play perfect football. He can just play free, have fun, and be himself and the team will have his back even if he isnt perfect on a play or a possession. 

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

Fun fact: The Rams currently average 27.1ppg which is 8th in the NFL. In Ramsey career with the Jaguars the team is (13-0) which includes the playoffs, when the Jaguars scored at least 27pts in a game. So the sad part is the Jaguars in 3yrs and a few games this season the Jaguars only scored at least 27pts in 13 games. So thats 13 out of the possible 57 games that Ramsey was a member of the Jaguars. Now I know some of those games he probably wasnt a part of but like it just shows you that if him and his defense just got some help from the offense the Jaguars was literally unbeatable. Unfortunately for him the Jaguars offense constantly gave him and the defense little to no help and the Jaguars had to play perfect defense every game just to give the team a chance to win. Thats what we are seeing with the Bears now. The offense is giving the Bears defense little to no help and the Bears defense has to literally play perfect football to give their team any shot to win. Like that can be frustrating for any great defensive player like Ramsey who battles every game against the best of the best and is great but yet the team lose because the offense cant score some points. Now with the Rams, Ramsey has an offense that he knows will go out there and but up enough points where yes he doesnt feel like he has to play perfect football. He can just play free, have fun, and be himself and the team will have his back even if he isnt perfect on a play or a possession. 

Lol try fitting that fun fact on a Snapple bottle cap

59 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

I feel like we are going to trade Higbee

Right after we re-signed him? Eh, I dunno. But I think we need Everett on the field as much as possible. He's been getting open at will when he has been given chances over the past four weeks.

36 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Right after we re-signed him? Eh, I dunno. But I think we need Everett on the field as much as possible. He's been getting open at will when he has been given chances over the past four weeks.

I know we re-signed him. But I feel like we did it to get some trade capital back for him while he’s still with us 

i can see him in a Pats uniform