RamRod

General Season Talk

11 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Reeder sucks. And I don't care what his Combine numbers say, Littleton is a better athlete on the field. 

That's fine, not disagreeing

Malcolm Brown to the Lions would be very interesting considering their interest in him in the offseason. Frank Ragnow would be a nice return straight up and should fit into the cap. 

24 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Malcolm Brown to the Lions would be very interesting considering their interest in him in the offseason. Frank Ragnow would be a nice return straight up and should fit into the cap. 

They definitely wouldn't do that. Ragnow is a really promising young OL. They aren't trading him for a replacement level RB. If we trade them Brown, it's either a depth linemen or a late pick. 

1 hour ago, LeotheLion said:

They definitely wouldn't do that. Ragnow is a really promising young OL. They aren't trading him for a replacement level RB. If we trade them Brown, it's either a depth linemen or a late pick. 

Yeah. You're right. Very wishful thinking. But they likely will have interest in Brown so combing the Lions depth chart for possibilities is fun. Jahlani Tavai rookie MLB from Hawaii is listed as a back up on the depth chart. Damon "Snacks" Harrison would be a good NT to ****** from them.

Carolina could use a WR. Josh Reynolds for ILB Christian Miller and a 6th would be fine with me. I loved him going into this years draft.

Also, Philly could use a WR too. So Reynolds for OT Halapoulivaati Vaitai would be a good find. 

Just floating some ideas. I'd love to unload Higbee's contract and play Mundt in TE2, but no ones going to take that on. 

57 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Yeah. You're right. Very wishful thinking. But they likely will have interest in Brown so combing the Lions depth chart for possibilities is fun. Jahlani Tavai rookie MLB from Hawaii is listed as a back up on the depth chart. Damon "Snacks" Harrison would be a good NT to ****** from them.

Carolina could use a WR. Josh Reynolds for ILB Christian Miller and a 6th would be fine with me. I loved him going into this years draft.

Also, Philly could use a WR too. So Reynolds for OT Halapoulivaati Vaitai would be a good find. 

Just floating some ideas. I'd love to unload Higbee's contract and play Mundt in TE2, but no ones going to take that on. 

Vaitai stinks, but I like the idea of using Reynolds as a trade chip.

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

I've been thinking we move Reynolds but maybe not to the offseason. He almost never sees the field and I like Webster a lot. With Everett emerging even more in the offense it's likely the we'd go more 2 TE looks if one of our big 3 WRs goes down. 

I hope the victory last week and maybe tomorrow won't fool all of you. 

We play better in defense but the offense haven't change a bit. 

Our Oline is no better and against a very poor Falcons Dline the running game was atrocious. Goff still miss a couple of deep throw.

Against poor team it's not a big deal but don't be surprised if we play poorly against good defense. 

Anyway, i will be in London tomorrow, it's the last time i will see the Rams playing in London :(

I"m not certain anymore what the rules are for linking video's of interviews but everybody should go look for this on youtube. Chris Long does an interview of Aaron Donald "In the fish bowl" It's a 6 part deal and it's great stuff. 

Sad to say but I don’t see Gurley and Cooks being on the team a lot longer. 

Gurley obviously isn’t the same player so far and lacks the explosiveness of prior years. 

Cooks has had too many concussions and drops. Reynolds is a cheaper replacement. 

I think for financial reasons we move on from both Cooks and Gurley

3 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

Sad to say but I don’t see Gurley and Cooks being on the team a lot longer. 

Gurley obviously isn’t the same player so far and lacks the explosiveness of prior years. 

Cooks has had too many concussions and drops. Reynolds is a cheaper replacement. 

I think for financial reasons we move on from both Cooks and Gurley

Reynolds is a good #4 WR, but he's not a Cooks replacement.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Reynolds is a good #4 WR, but he's not a Cooks replacement.

Cooks hasn’t been doing much this season 

We can find a speed guy in the draft or free agency at a fraction of the cost 

Just now, rocky_rams said:

Cooks hasn’t been doing much this season 

We can find a speed guy in the draft or free agency at a fraction of the cost 

I gotta disagree. Cooks has been a factor all season. It has been harder because the OL hasn't held up as well. I'm not saying we must keep Cooks, but I don't think he's as easy to replace as you're saying.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

I gotta disagree. Cooks has been a factor all season. It has been harder because the OL hasn't held up as well. I'm not saying we must keep Cooks, but I don't think he's as easy to replace as you're saying.

I think with the weapons we have we can move on from him because of his contract