RamRod

General Season Talk

Jared Goff throwing some shade at Whitworth lol. I hope he's playing like this til 45.

"A couple more things: Today is Whitworth’s birthday, and he had to buy bikes from several Wal Marts so that he wouldn’t clear out all their inventory during the holidays."

This dude is awesome!

You guys think we get a 1000 yard receiver this season?

Kupp is at 783 and Woods is at 703.

Woods would possibly already be there if he didn't miss these last three games.

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

You guys think we get a 1000 yard receiver this season?

Kupp is at 783 and Woods is at 703.

Woods would possibly already be there if he didn't miss these last three games.

If Woods were still out, I'd think Kupp had a fair shot. With Woods returning, it'll be tough.

Hey what do you think of Trumaine Johnson ? Worth extending his contract ? For me, he's not playing very well this year... 

22 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Hey what do you think of Trumaine Johnson ? Worth extending his contract ? For me, he's not playing very well this year... 

Depends how much he asks for. $12 mil a year? I'd probably sign on. Much more than that then probably not.

You would give 12 M a year to Johnson ? That's top 10 CB money...not sure he's worth that much. 

I know everybody has it on their minds so here's AD on the Rich Eisen show. Rich ask's him about the contract and AD tells him there are talks with his agent and the team and they're handling it. I've said from the start I have no doubt a deal will get done it just won't be this season. As soon as the playoffs are over and we're into the next league year I fully expect a deal will be announced.

The Rams are on their way to the playoffs, and the Chargers are still in contention

The teams play each other in the Coliseum next year.

As of now that game is my pick for the first Sunday Night Football game of 2018, depending on the results of the postseason - why make football fans and Angelinos wait any longer for the first all-LA NFL game in 24 years?

On 12/14/2017 at 1:13 PM, Flounch said:

You would give 12 M a year to Johnson ? That's top 10 CB money...not sure he's worth that much. 

That's his market value. That's what I'd pay him.

I was wondering what you'll where thinking we should do at the end of the season with Robert Quinn. I know a couple of people on here where saying that we should cut him after the season is over. But with Rob looking very explosive and comfortable at his new position, do any one still feels that we should cut him at seasons end?