RamRod

General Season Talk

So what was up with the injury that Terrell Lewis had? I remember seeing it was pretty crazy and something the staff had never seen before, then I saw it wasn't as severe as they thought.. but what was it? Will it affect his future??

Same question goes for A'shawn Robinson, I saw he was likely to opt out because of a heart issue, and now I see he will likely return around week 7-10 (maybe after the week 9 bye) Anyone know what is going on with him? I imagine he opts out when he's off IR

On 9/29/2020 at 1:31 PM, BStanRamFan said:

According to Spotrac, our estimated Cap Space is $7.09Mil after all the new deals (Ramsey, Kupp, Woods). As the youngest team in the league, I don't think it would be bad to add some older guys on 1 year deals. Below are a few I would consider:

Cameron Wake

Timmy Jernigan

Marcell Dareus

Jabaal Sheard

Darron Lee

Terrel Suggs

I think we want to roll it over to next year. Frankly, I'd only be interested in possibly signing a veteran pass rusher if Lewis isn't going to be ready soon. Wake, Suggs, or Sheard all sound fine enough.

29 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

So what was up with the injury that Terrell Lewis had? I remember seeing it was pretty crazy and something the staff had never seen before, then I saw it wasn't as severe as they thought.. but what was it? Will it affect his future??

Same question goes for A'shawn Robinson, I saw he was likely to opt out because of a heart issue, and now I see he will likely return around week 7-10 (maybe after the week 9 bye) Anyone know what is going on with him? I imagine he opts out when he's off IR

A'Shawn may or may not come back. We rolled his contract over already but gave him some incentives to come back and play if he wants. They scoped Lewis's knee out of concern about an infection. But the issue wasn't serious, from what I recall.

• Like 2

Looks like we'll be rockin the Sol color pants this Sunday against the Giants. Excited to see them

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Eagles get: Josh Reynolds

Rams get: Josh Sweat

Who says no?

Sweat has two cheap seasons left so probably them

Posted (edited)
On 10/5/2020 at 3:44 PM, BStanRamFan said:

Eagles get: Josh Reynolds

Rams get: Josh Sweat

Who says no?

I'm guessing the Eagles say no. I'd certainly say yes. EDIT: I wonder if they'd do Genard Avery.

Edited by jrry32
  • Like 1

What do you all think about Darron Lee? I personally think he could be a nice addition in the middle with starting experience, especially only being 25 years old.

1 hour ago, RamsFan24 said:

What do you all think about Darron Lee? I personally think he could be a nice addition in the middle with starting experience, especially only being 25 years old.

Doesn’t he have problems with injuries, or am I thinking of someone else??? I’ll admit I don’t know much about him or his skill set. As long as he’s not an ex safety I’m good. 

47 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Dudes. Where the fudge is Bryce Hopkins lmao? I forgot we drafted him. 

Look for him next year when we let Everett walk for a comp pick. Snead drafts a year ahead of need most of the time. 

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

Look for him next year when we let Everett walk for a comp pick. Snead drafts a year ahead of need most of the time. 

I know. But hes not seen any action. Not even in ST. Anyone know his status? Is he hurt? 

41 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I know. But hes not seen any action. Not even in ST. Anyone know his status? Is he hurt? 

He was listed as hurt yesterday, but if Everett continues to build on yesterday’s performance, I don’t see Hopkins taking his spot next year.

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Nothing that he probably couldn't play through from what I've read. But he's not going to see time over Higs or Everett and Mundt is a McVay favorite because of blocking. Let him sit and learn he'll get his time next year. 

• Like 1