General Season Talk

6 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

The idiot you're quoting says that and many other things that are just mind boggling. 

Yeah, it has to be some form of trolling. I say some things on this board that are not always agreeable. I try to provide examples, context, facts, perspective, others that share my view ,etc. but it's never trolling and it's done with the Rams best interest at heart.

This is just pure trolling to this " Dont get the Deshaun Watson hype".

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Yeah, it has to be some form of trolling. I say some things on this board that are not always agreeable. I try to provide examples, context, facts, perspective, others that share my view ,etc. but it's never trolling and it's done with the Rams best interest at heart.

This is just pure trolling to this " Dont get the Deshaun Watson hype".

I'm convinced he doesn't think anyone in the NFL is good.

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

This is much better than giving picks for hiring one. This is helping grow qualified minority candidates from the ground up. Picks for hiring one could open a can of worms just hiring purely based on color.

• Like 2

Ray Farmer is a Jacksonville GM finalist... Has he been with us for two years? If so, tack on another pick. If I'm not mistaken, one is two picks, but two is three total. Not two per hire.

8 minutes ago, btfd16 said:

Ray Farmer is a Jacksonville GM finalist... Has he been with us for two years? If so, tack on another pick. If I'm not mistaken, one is two picks, but two is three total. Not two per hire.

Yes we hired him after he was fired in Cleveland.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm guessing that means we'll get two third round comp picks this year. Nice.

At a minimum, Farmer is a GM candidate and we have a few defensive coaches thought to be dc candidates for new coaches.