General Season Talk

The more I keep looking at film, I think the Rams grabbing John Ross would be absolutely intriguing. At first I was like no, but his skill set of pure speed would open up things in McVays offense like no other. I love how he can jump up and high point the ball for being so little. I think we could really do some creative things with the 25 year old. Lastly John Ross wouldn't have the pressure of a starter. He would be our 3a/ 4th receiver that we can use all over. With go routes, slants, screans, reverses and especially receiver runs.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, RamsFan24 said:

The more I keep looking at film, I think the Rams grabbing John Ross would be absolutely intriguing. At first I was like no, but his skill set of pure speed would open up things in McVays offense like no other. I love how he can jump up and high point the ball for being so little. I think we could really do some creative things with the 25 year old. Lastly John Ross wouldn't have the pressure of a starter. He would be our 3a/ 4th receiver that we can use all over. With go routes, slants, screans, reverses and especially receiver runs.

Ross or Tyrell Williams would make me very happy. 

• Like 1