14 - George Karlaftis - EDGE

32 - Chris Olave - WR

34 - Roger Mcreary - CB

45 - Jahan Dotson - WR

66 - Leo Chenal LB

104 - Troy Anderson LB

142 - Damien Piercd RB

177 - Danny Gray WR

I like Olave/Dotson/Anderson. C-? Not many player I love and time will tell,(Walker), but if you get top 5 picks you have to nail them. Trade back was nice just not the biggest fan of the dudes you selected with the trade back. (Though I like upgrading pass rushers)

Not a big fan of anyone else where they were selected. 

Edited by SimbaWho

Thats overkill on edge players and not sure we have room for that many even though I like the players.  Chenal is pretty much an edge type LB with a skillset of rushing the passer and playing the run, I love him but not so much if we go to a 4-3 more but he could play edge on passing downs and ILB on early downs.  Swap Karalaftis for a DT/CB/LB and then swap McCreary with a S like Brisker and this would be great. 

I don't really love it to be honest. I would want to see the trade down comp laid out. I do like Walker and would take him at #4. 

Who else would be there at 14? How are you even getting pick 14? 

I don't hate Olave, McCreary or Dotson. I'm struggling to figure out where you slot them and what they offer vs guys that we already have on the roster. We have speed guys (Chark and Raymond), we have a downfield threat (Reynolds), we have a shifty sure-handed guy in the slot (ARSB). Outside of the sun god, nobody else there is part of the long-term although Chark could potentially be a piece. We don't have a big body guy, 50/50 guy. If you wanted Olave for his route running or Dotson for his speed, we'd need to add someone with size IMO. I'd rather take someone like London at 14 (or David Bell at 66) and pair him with Dotson (34) or Calvin Austin at 66. 

To Sllim's point, Chenal is basically an edge guy but offers a similar skillset that Barnes does. I personally like him and Barnes might be a dud, so I don't take issue in adding a guy with his upside. I just would want to have a plan for him. We REALLY struggled with LB's in coverage and my principal focus is finding a guy that excels in coverage who can also be competent against the run. 

I like the Anderson pick but he's coming in as a ST guy. I think we should always be adding a RB, whether it's every year or every other year. I don't know if we NEED it but can't fault for adding a guy to the room. I don't see the point in Gray and what he brings to the table, especially after adding 2 other guys. 

• Like 1

I think Walker is not a top-10 player. Jordan Davis is way better IMO and I'm sure folks would crucify Davis at 4. I love Olave, though, and think folks are just fatigued from his greatness. He's a Marvin Harrison/Tori Holt type and think he could have a long successful career. I just don't see it with Dotson and like a lot of guys better for the NFL. Chenal is becoming a mock favorite, though I could see him available 20 picks later with the depth of the linebacker class. Good job.