1. Derek Stingley Jr., LSU - CB 

2. Kingsley Enagbare, South Caroline - EDGE 

3. Daniel Faalele, Minnesota - OT

3. James Cook, Georgia - RB

4. Micah McFadden, Indiana - ILB

4. Neil Farrell Jr, LSU - DT

4. Alontae Taylor, Tennessee - CB

4. Kellen Diesch, Arizona State - OT

I feel like this is a strong draft. Let me know what you all think. I wanted to add more DL depth but this is the way the board fell. We got two monsters for OT depth which would be a really big score for us. I'm happy overall. 

• Like 1

Very nice job baltimoreRebel.  I'd be very happy if this was real.  I really could see Neil Farrell being the next Brandon Williams in this defense.  Enagbare is also one of my favorite pass rushers in the class along with Nik Bonitto.  If the Ravens do go CB or OT or Devin Lloyd in round 1 they can still get a quality edge rusher in round 2.

16 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I feel like this is a strong draft. Let me know what you all think. I wanted to add more DL depth but this is the way the board fell. We got two monsters for OT depth which would be a really big score for us. I'm happy overall. 

Fine haul. Thanks for running it with no help once again BR...sorry we keep doing this to you. Loved the aggression in this one too. Looks like some other teams were after guys like Stingley and Faalele but you swooped in. 💪

3 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Fine haul. Thanks for running it with no help once again BR...sorry we keep doing this to you. Loved the aggression in this one too. Looks like some other teams were after guys like Stingley and Faalele but you swooped in. 💪

Yeah, nobody ever seems into it haha. It's all good though, I had way more fun doing it this year. Last year was so busy around this time for me. 

Thanks for showing love 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GOTA said:

Very nice job baltimoreRebel.  I'd be very happy if this was real.  I really could see Neil Farrell being the next Brandon Williams in this defense.  Enagbare is also one of my favorite pass rushers in the class along with Nik Bonitto.  If the Ravens do go CB or OT or Devin Lloyd in round 1 they can still get a quality edge rusher in round 2.

Appreciate that. 

I thought Bonitto would fall but he got chosen a few picks before, was targeting him. 

The closer it gets, the more I feel Jordan Davis may be the pick. It's such a Ravens move. 

Edited by baltimoreRebel

30 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Appreciate that. 

I thought Bonitto would fall but he got chosen a few picks before, was targeting him. 

The closer it gets, the more I feel Jordan Davis may be the pick. It's such a Ravens move. 

I really don't think it will be Jordan Davis with Pierce signed.  I do think they will get a DT but it will be later in the draft.  That sense of having to get a DT or OT or C just isn't there.  It is with edge and Corner.  Right now I'm expecting Trent McDuffie to be the pick.  I'd prefer Devin Lloyd but McDuffie should be there and had the kind of man coverage skills they always covet.  

3 hours ago, GOTA said:

I really don't think it will be Jordan Davis with Pierce signed.  I do think they will get a DT but it will be later in the draft.  That sense of having to get a DT or OT or C just isn't there.  It is with edge and Corner.  Right now I'm expecting Trent McDuffie to be the pick.  I'd prefer Devin Lloyd but McDuffie should be there and had the kind of man coverage skills they always covet.  

I'd love a CB pick if the right one is there no doubt. 

On 4/15/2022 at 11:56 PM, baltimoreRebel said:

Our draft has officially concluded! Here is a list of our 8 draft picks 

1. Derek Stingley Jr., LSU - CB 

2. Kingsley Enagbare, South Caroline - EDGE 

3. Daniel Faalele, Minnesota - OT

3. James Cook, Georgia - RB

4. Micah McFadden, Indiana - ILB

4. Neil Farrell Jr, LSU - DT

4. Alontae Taylor, Tennessee - CB

4. Kellen Diesch, Arizona State - OT

I’m a definite fan of the Stingley, Faalele, and Taylor picks- especially trading up for the former selections. Stingley’s profile and injury history does make me a little nervous, but he’s conversely run a 4.3 since injury, he’s the most prolific recruit in HS history (or one of them IIRC), and he had one of the most freshman phenom seasons in NCAA history. I’m willing to take a boom or bust trade up swing on a profile like that, even if it could backfire.

Not a fan of the Enagbare pick, would’ve preferred Josh Paschal of the two. Not sure who else was on the board at that point, but if a guy like Chad Muma was on the board, that’s where I would’ve strongly considered going. But I’ve never been a fan of long pass rushing types and have missed on them pretty consistently, so perhaps that’s a good thing in the case of this mock and me not liking the selection of Enagbare.

Not enough info on Diesch, McFadden, and Cook. I mean, I watched Cook some but not extensively enough to be more than neutral. I do kind of feel like its a bit of a waste because I don’t know what separates him from a guy like Ty Chandler, only we could probably get the latter in the drafts later rounds and/or as an UDFA. But again, it’s not a huge deal because I can see the value of a 3rd runner.

• 2 weeks later...