Forum Mock Draft

Freebirdsrams

Seems like our biggest positions of need are EDGE, CB, and IOL. We could also use better depth at ILB, DL, TE, OL, HB, and QB. With how late we're picking, it's probably best to see who drops. I think EDGE or CB are the most likely positions to have a good talent drop.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Seems like our biggest positions of need are EDGE, CB, and IOL. We could also use better depth at ILB, DL, TE, OL, HB, and QB. With how late we're picking, it's probably best to see who drops. I think EDGE or CB are the most likely positions to have a good talent drop.

I agree edge and cb are the biggest needs on defense.  Offensive Line is also a big need.  Everywhere else is filling role players and guys that can help with depth.

9 hours ago, Freebirdsrams said:

Was asked for trades for Robert Rochell and Bobby Brown. Thoughts on trading them and asking price. 

Not too sure on Brown depending on the return, but Rochell would take a lot because of our lack of depth at CB right now. 

18 hours ago, Freebirdsrams said:

Was asked for trades for Robert Rochell and Bobby Brown. Thoughts on trading them and asking price. 

I think both are likely untradeable in the sense that they bring more value to the Rams (both basically redshirting to play bigger roles in 2022) than any team would offer. Brown is behind 3 guys in a rotation but I suspect the plan for Brown is to play some of the SJD snaps. 

I'd probably need day 2 picks for either and I just don't know why anyone would offer that. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 4:24 PM, LeotheLion said:

I think both are likely untradeable in the sense that they bring more value to the Rams (both basically redshirting to play bigger roles in 2022) than any team would offer. Brown is behind 3 guys in a rotation but I suspect the plan for Brown is to play some of the SJD snaps. 

I'd probably need day 2 picks for either and I just don't know why anyone would offer that. 

Agreed. They’re both second year players which are almost always essentially redshirt rookies for us. They haven’t shown enough to garner any real value from another team but they can still prove to be very valuable to us. Wouldn’t make sense to trade them. A guy like Rapp on the other hand…

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 1:24 PM, LeotheLion said:

Also, having taken part in these GM Mocks from pretty much every angle imaginable, I feel pretty confident in saying that whoever is inquiring about them is thinking they can get them for less than what was invested in them originally (which is ridiculous, but people think this stuff is Madden, I swear...) because of the stigma that "we (Rams) have no picks."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is what i was able to draft the Rams

3rd - Amare Barno, Edge, Virginia Tech

4th - Josh Jobe,  CB, Alabama

5th - Justin Schafer, OG, Georgia

6th - Terrel Bernard, ILB, Baylor

6th - Ben Brown, C, Ole Miss

6th - Dontarrio Drummond, WR, Ole Miss

7th - Kalia Davis, DT, UCF

7th - Dane Belton, S, Iowa

7th - Hassan Haskins, RB, Michigan