Game 9: Browns @ Lions

ahoda

How Much Do The Lions Win By?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Do The Lions Win By?

• 30+
    • LOLions.....Browns get first win and 2008 Lions get the champagne ready to keep their perfect season intact....c'mon 49ers just get 1 win!

7 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

The Lions were only lucky because someone on the other side was dumb enough to call a QB sneak with so little time left and no time outs.

No denying that was a horribly dumb play. Doesn't change the fact that was a blatant delay of game though. 

8 minutes ago, DawgX said:

No denying that was a horribly dumb play. Doesn't change the fact that was a blatant delay of game though. 

Blatant how? The play resulted in a pile of bodies, it took time to untangle everyone and the Lions are under no obligation to rush things.

7 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Blatant how? The play resulted in a pile of bodies, it took time to untangle everyone and the Lions are under no obligation to rush things.

If it's not obvious that the defenders were purposely being slow to get up, then I don't know what to tell you.

44 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

Idk what my favorite play of the game was. Ebron burning the Browns DB and actually catching the beautiful floater from Stafford or Tate turning on his jets on the screen. 

I liked the last play of the 2nd quarter. The QB sneak.

Holy cow! Man I'm happy they won and kept the dream alive but wow they look shaky as all get out. I lost faith there for awhile. I'm just chalking this one up to a bad week honestly because I think they are better than they played vs the Browns this week.

Archived