Game 9: Browns @ Lions

ahoda

How Much Do The Lions Win By?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Do The Lions Win By?

• 30+
    • LOLions.....Browns get first win and 2008 Lions get the champagne ready to keep their perfect season intact....c'mon 49ers just get 1 win!

Yeah I was going to say, like, so stupid. If you had anyone anywhere actually doing a job of watching things like that/this in a booth and signaling to the coach or someone on the sidelines if they should challenge or not. Clearly Lions don't and it's 100% on Jim Caldwell. So terrible.

10 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Yeah I was going to say, like, so stupid. If you had anyone anywhere actually doing a job of watching things like that/this in a booth and signaling to the coach or someone on the sidelines if they should challenge or not. Clearly Lions don't and it's 100% on Jim Caldwell. So terrible.

I disagree that it's clear that there is no one calling down to throw the flag. I can't imagine an NFL team not taking advantage of all the camera angles available. I do think that whoever said to throw the flag should lose that responsibility immediately. They clearly aren't dependable. 

25 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Have to say you guys got lucky the defense didn't get a delay of game called on them. Still, what a moronic play by the Browns. 

The Lions were only lucky because someone on the other side was dumb enough to call a QB sneak with so little time left and no time outs.

Archived