8gm Mock Draft - Draft Board

eh3034

My apologies for the delay tonight.....

With the 44th pick, Cleveland selects Skyy Moore, WR, W. Michigan.  Cleveland needs another WR badly, and I do not think this is too early for Moore at all.
With the 45th pick, Baltimore selects Logan Hall, DL, Houston.  To me this fills the biggest need for Baltimore, and I think Hall is worthy of 1st round consideration, in fact he was on my short list to pick for GB at 28.
With the 46th pick, Minnesota selects Jalen Pitre, DB, Baylor.  I believe this is the perfect pick for Minnesota.  He can start right away at Safety, and slide to CB in sub packages with Bynum jumping in at Safety, effectively improving two positions with one pick.

@ovfd55otc with Washington

Edited by eh3034

With the 47th pick the Philadelphia Eagles trade up to select

17292196.jpeg

Lewis Cine S Georgia

The Eagles desperately needed a player like Cine on the back end which currently sports Marcus Epps and the corpse of Anthony Harris as starters. He was sticking way out on my board after Pitre was taken and I’d be kicking myself if I let him get snipped in front of me 

@LinderFournette and the Bears otc 

• Like 1