2022 NFL Draft thread: Visits, rumours, trades

Trentwannabe

6 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

What is amazing are the media mocks, I feel ever since Beane stepped in no one can peg what he is going to do. Every mock I have seen recently has not only a different player but at a different position. It seems like no one has an idea of where beane is going to go at 25. 

It's true lol.. We could go CB, IOL, WR or LB at 25, legit chance we trade up, legit chance we trade back lol

Beane has a track record of moving for his guy, except the Ed Oliver draft but that was his guy I believe 

Edited by BillsGuy82
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

It's true lol.. We could go CB, IOL, WR or LB at 25, legit chance we trade up, legit chance we trade back lol

Beane has a track record of moving for his guy, except the Ed Oliver draft but that was his guy I believe 

Yeah the board fell perfectly that night but I remember a lot of rumblings we were trying to trade up that night too. 

59 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I like him too, Skyy Moore and Jahan Dotson are in that tier behind the top 5. I'd be cool with either or tbh

I think the only pick I wouldn't like at 25 is Kair Elam. I dont think he fits our scheme

I think Elam would do fine. We could afford to go more man to man in some cases. Especially if we have a pass rush. 

In terms of realistic CB at 25 Booth Jr or Gordon would be my top choices.

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

nteresting to see Beane continue to look at TE and OL even with the recent signings, I like it.

I like it too. With Knox and Howard only having 1 year left and Saffold only being on a one year deal as well, makes sense to get a guy on a cheap contract and into the building a year earlier 

16 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Add Metchie to the list. He’s a guy I’d like in round 3 (maybe trade up)

Definitely would like this but assume it would be more like a 2nd rd with the way the WR will be coming off the board early. Schrager thinks 5 wr will go in the top 20-22 which I can see. So guys like Metchie could be going earlier then expected.