The Anything but WR Draft

CrazyJoeDavola

5 hours ago, TheEagle said:

I like the no WR draft. This was my one shot at it (I realize some of these guys won't be available when I picked them):

22 OG Zion Johnson, Boston College
28 DT Devonte Wyatt, Georgia
53 EDGE David Ojabo, Michigan
59 LB Chad Muma, Wyoming
92 CB Zyon McCollum, Sam Houston State
132 OT Kellen Diesch, Arizona State
140 S Bryan Cook, Cincinnati
171 TE Daniel Bellinger, San Diego State
228 S Tycen Anderson, Toledo
249 DT Thomas Booker, Stanford
258 EDGE De'Shaan Dixon, Norfolk State

Any draft that starts with a short OG will have a hard time bouncing back to a passing grade, then add a convict with the other first and there is no return for a win. The rest is very good though.

2 hours ago, R T said:

Any draft that starts with a short OG will have a hard time bouncing back to a passing grade, then add a convict with the other first and there is no return for a win. The rest is very good though.

You aren't going to convince me not to like Zion Johnson. :) I think he's the best interior OL prospect in this draft, and I think he can even play OT in a pinch--similar to Isaiah Wynn (who is the same size as Johnson). I like Tyler Linderbaum similarly, but his size makes him scheme specific.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R T said:

You're probably right about Wyatt not being on the Packers board, but I don't know that for sure, so I just went with the best talent. I like Travis Jones a lot and he was available, so switch Wyatt for Jones if Wyatt is off the Packers board.