Colts release Vontae Davis

Wyld Stallyns

?

This is getting bizarre, Davis claims he is still having issues with his groin. Ballard says he was cleared weeks ago. Yesterday it was announced that he was going to have to have season ending surgery and yet he is released. 

When he didn’t play against Houston on Sunday Pagano said it was a coaches decision. I’m fact he was asked several times in different ways and he repeated that every time. 

He was not playing up to his best. Rashaan Melvin has been out playing him all year. Pierre Desir has, at times, looked better then Davis. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/9/2017 at 6:30 AM, stallyns said:

?

This is getting bizarre, Davis claims he is still having issues with his groin. Ballard says he was cleared weeks ago. Yesterday it was announced that he was going to have to have season ending surgery and yet he is released. 

When he didn’t play against Houston on Sunday Pagano said it was a coaches decision. I’m fact he was asked several times in different ways and he repeated that every time. 

He was not playing up to his best. Rashaan Melvin has been out playing him all year. Pierre Desir has, at times, looked better then Davis. 

You know, it was pretty amazing how fast he rose with us.....and then how fast he fell. I appreciate what he gave the team, because I believe he was playing through a lot of pain the last year. Sometimes, the games moves on from you. 

Archived