32 Team Mock Draft (Selected Perrion Winfrey at 49)

KingOfNewYork

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

With the 19th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft

The New York Jets select

Tyler Linderbaum, OC, Iowa 0473

6'3 291

Linderbaum.jpg

It all starts up front and Linderbaum was a guy I targeted at 10. An ideal fit in our ZBS, powerful, great movement and a leader up front we expect Linderbaum to step in Day 1 and play at a high level. Adding him to a young Core including 2022 1st Round Pick Jameson Williams, 2022 Draftees Zach Wilson, Alijah Vera-Tucker, Elijah Moore and Michael Carter and 2022 Draftees Mekhi Becton and Denzel Mims we have created a very explosive young Core to lead our offense for the foreseeable future. Welcome to Wall Street Tyler.

All Gas, No Brake

@wwhickok is OTC

Edited by KingOfNewYork

4 hours ago, xrade said:

That is a lot to give up for a position that is not a need this year.  Last year for AVT we needed a starting OG.

How is Center not a need when McGovern is in the last year of his deal?

He getting the boot and now we’re set at Center for the next 10+.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Exactly. Please list me the long list of 2nd rounders that have been good for us @xrade

For us - can’t remember. But I prefer to not use the past mistakes of crappy GM’s to predict JD’s moves. So far so good. I find it odd that you would ask that when you say the same thing about college QB’s coming from certain schools that have not produced a good NFL QB in some time.

As for OC, Lindstrom will be a good one and we won’t have to give up two high seconds to get a lower second in return.

3 hours ago, xrade said:

For us - can’t remember. But I prefer to not use the past mistakes of crappy GM’s to predict JD’s moves. So far so good. I find it odd that you would ask that when you say the same thing about college QB’s coming from certain schools that have not produced a good NFL QB in some time.

As for OC, Lindstrom will be a good one and we won’t have to give up two high seconds to get a lower second in return.

Never have said small school QBs aren’t good. So please don’t put words in my mouth that aren’t true. I’ve said big school players are more NFL ready… if that’s what you’re eluding to.

I’m a JD fan but let’s be real. Mims hasn’t lived up to his draft spot. And the sample size from Moore bc of injury is too small to judge. So 2nd round is still suspect for us