Browns sign QB Josh Dobbs

Teen Girl Squad

Maybe a gadget guy. Emergency #3 QB otherwise.

Random idea: teach him how to be the holder for kicks. Always keep that shred of doubt about the fake. For real, I miss the days of having a QB be the holder. I know why it doesn't happen, but in a league where the difference between winning and losing is so razor thin, I'd try all these kinds of things (like having Dobbs as our holder).

Plus, evidently our new punter is kinda bad at holding. Win win haha.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Random idea: teach him how to be the holder for kicks. Always keep that shred of doubt about the fake. For real, I miss the days of having a QB be the holder. I know why it doesn't happen, but in a league where the difference between winning and losing is so razor thin, I'd try all these kinds of things (like having Dobbs as our holder).

Yeah I’m hoping this as well. I don’t know if he can hold but our new punter sucks at it and this could open up other options or at least make other STs have to game plan for it. 

30 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

He's not even that great of an athlete to scare a defense

59 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

You sure?

Pretty much identical to Watson. Both had a 55 (C) combine grade. Watson has longer arms and bigger hands. Watson had poor velocity but Dobbs didn't throw.

By comparison, Mayfield was at 32 (F) Also Tom Brady was a 12 (F)

Josh Allen was a 58.

Either way, if Dobbs is playing something went horribly wrong.