Johnny's 7 rounder

Johnny Nix

15 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

Finding where to put these running backs is one of the hardest parts of doing a 7 round mock. You always end up with crazy value late. 

Im gonna be honest im not even sure where i want the Falcons to get a RB or if we even do lol.   Like i think RB isn't as much of a need as others do but when we get given Breece Hall in round 2 over a Edge, WR, or LB im like cool Hall is a good get just because i like the dude lol.   But passing on him for other players at more important positions i like as well.  Their are some very solid RB's all over this draft but im not sure theirs any elite ones although you never know with RB.

Excellent effort it's a lot of work to do a 7 rounder complete draft! For the Rams too many OL and no Edge or RB. I get people talk like the Rams lost a lot on the OL but we have Whits replacement on the roster already and signed to an extension this year. Corbett is a league average starting Guard and we're likely to see competition between Cameron Shelton, Tremayne Anchrum, Bobby Evans and a draft pick. We also already have our swing tackle to step in with Boom stepping into starting LT in Alaric Jackson who looked very good in emergency play late in the season at LT and the coaches love him. So depth would be nice but not needed for our first two picks. CB which you have us taking two and Safety taking one IMO is our top area of need. A punter late in the draft or as a priority UDFA is likely after us letting Hekker go.