Fantasy Sleepers this year?

BayRaider

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The reason I’m high on him is Treylon Burks sucks imo, Burks is valued as a 7th Rounder and Woods a 9th. If Burks busts, Woods should have been valued as a 5th Rounder. 

Burks just doesn't look like someone that's going to be a WR1 from the jump. Woods has already shown that he can be a high volume player. 

40 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Burks just doesn't look like someone that's going to be a WR1 from the jump. Woods has already shown that he can be a high volume player. 

At the very minimum, switch Woods and Burks. Woods in the Early 7th and Burks in the Mid 9th. 

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

At the very minimum, switch Woods and Burks. Woods in the Early 7th and Burks in the Mid 9th. 

Woods is coming off of an ACL tear and going into a new system while Burks will receive tons of hype as a high first round pick. 

@BayRaider for best ball leagues I like Daniel Jones as a late round QB. He was QB8 overall through the first 5 weeks of last season and the Giants offense should be better with Daboll and an improved offensive line, he also benefits from having the easiest schedule for any QB in fantasy. 

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

@BayRaider for best ball leagues I like Daniel Jones as a late round QB. He was QB8 overall through the first 5 weeks of last season and the Giants offense should be better with Daboll and an improved offensive line, he also benefits from having the easiest schedule for any QB in fantasy. 

I’m not touching Jones in any leagues what so ever. This will be the last year that guy is a starting QB. He’s just not the guy. 

I’ve drafted Toney in a couple leagues but I’ve stayed more away from the Giant offense than any other offense. 

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m not touching Jones in any leagues what so ever. This will be the last year that guy is a starting QB. He’s just not the guy. 

I’ve drafted Toney in a couple leagues but I’ve stayed more away from the Giant offense than any other offense. 

I don't mind Jones as a late round pick in best ball leagues or super flex leagues. His ability to run the bal gives him solid upside behind what should be an improved offensive line and with Daboll. His spike weeks last year were great. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Two other QB's that I like late in re-draft leagues if I don't get one of my QB's early are Carson Wentz and Kirk Cousins. 

Same. I like Wentz in fantasy, the guy is always underrated and always flirts with QB12-QB13 area. Cousins is also a super solid QB2, maybe even Low End QB1 if you’re feeling risky. Although Cousins will cost you four rounders higher than Wentz. 

Someone took Wentz three spots before me in my draft today and I settled for Mac Jones. I did manage to get a Jones/Parker/Harris stack, and Lance/Kittle stack as my primary. Hopefully Jones can be a bit better in fantasy this year. He’s projected to be QB22-23 but he has more weapons, 8th easiest QB schedule (32 last year), and has been working on his arm strength with the same coach that helped Brady’s arm strength (Brady’s arm from ‘00 to ‘03 was pretty dang meh). Hopefully Lance wins MVP and Jones only starts 3-4 games for me. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Same. I like Wentz in fantasy, the guy is always underrated and always flirts with QB12-QB13 area. Cousins is also a super solid QB2, maybe even Low End QB1 if you’re feeling risky. Although Cousins will cost you four rounders higher than Wentz. 

Someone took Wentz three spots before me in my draft today and I settled for Mac Jones. I did manage to get a Jones/Parker/Harris stack, and Lance/Kittle stack as my primary. Hopefully Jones can be a bit better in fantasy this year. He’s projected to be QB22-23 but he has more weapons, 8th easiest QB schedule (32 last year), and has been working on his arm strength with the same coach that helped Brady’s arm strength (Brady’s arm from ‘00 to ‘03 was pretty dang meh). Hopefully Lance wins MVP and Jones only starts 3-4 games for me. 

I actually really like the Commanders pass catching group too with McLaurin/Dotson/Samuel too. 

The only thing that concerns me about Jones is that reportedly their play calling looks like it's going to be a mess without McDaniels. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I actually really like the Commanders pass catching group too with McLaurin/Dotson/Samuel too. 

The only thing that concerns me about Jones is that reportedly their play calling looks like it's going to be a mess without McDaniels. 

Well hopefully Belichick fires up spygate and knows exactly what the defense is doing. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

And yes, McLaurin is one of my sneaky Top 5 WR candidates from the mid rounds. Him and Sutton both have the potential to do it. 

I like Sutton, Davis, and Hollywood in the round 4-5 range. And guys like Davis, Woods, Boyd, and Gage later in fantasy. Gage should have a huge role for Tampa Bay with Godwin likely starting the year on the PUP list. Davis will be the Bills #2 WR this year with Sanders/Beasley no longer in the picture. We've talked about Woods and I think Boyd has a chance for a big year with Higgins potentially not being 100% to start the season.

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Well hopefully Belichick fires up spygate and knows exactly what the defense is doing. 

I just think that losing one of the top 5 play callers in the NFL and not replacing him with a full time coach is going to make things weird for them this year.

In 27 completed drafts, my highest ownerships are definitely Trey Lance, Courtland Sutton, Terry McLaurin, Elijah Moore, George Kittle. Probably have those guys in 50% of my leagues. 

I also own a decent amount of Nick Chubb, Corey Davis, John Metchie, Nykeim Hines, and Ty Davis-Price. 

People sleeping on Davis, still a starting WR for the Jets and being drafted sometimes in the 17th round in some leagues… I think he is easily a full three rounds undervalued. Davis could easily put up 875 yards and 5 TD’s if Wilson steps up. 

Chubb being pretty undervalued as well. Today was the first day I saw him fall to the FOURTH round. FOURTH. Chubb isn’t finishing Top 5 but he has an RB1 floor. 13-14 bare minimum.

Hines has a better QB who actually throws to the flats… should be a team that passes more than last year as well. Hines sucks for regular leagues, but his swing games in bestball are huge. He was a Top 24 PPR Bestball back in 2020. 

A lot of people don’t know this but Metchie should he ready Week 1 or 2 of the season from his ACL. He’s also being undervalued because he’s a rookie. Metchie IMO is the most pro-ready WR in the draft outside of London/Jameson. His route running and release packages are phenomenal. 17th Round? Steal!