Fantasy Sleepers this year?

BayRaider

On 8/1/2022 at 3:20 PM, BayRaider said:

The Packers RB situation is interesting…. Aaron Jones is an excellent PPR back that most are projecting to finish in the Top 8-10 RB’s. But Dillion just has that strange potential to destroy the league.

Dillion’s size and athletic profile are nearly identical to Derrick Henry… and Dillion has some receiving skills. 

I need to draft some more Dillion because be could finish as RB1 in the NFL if Jones is out. 

Just Rounds 5, 6, and 7 is historically the RB deadzone. You usually want WR’s or an Elite QB/TE in these rounds. 

Was definitely disappointed to see AJ Dillons ADP jump 20 spots on ESPN, still cheaper that my board but probably have to take a round earlier

21 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Also, the Chiefs and Packers are two teams that could care less about draft capital. It’s all about the system. 7th Round Pick or UDFA on 90% of teams I wouldn’t touch. But the Chiefs have shown, if you have an athletic profile, regardless of draft capital, you could be seriously productive. Pacheco is way more athletic than CEH, and a way more well-rounded player than Ronald Jones. Pach can actually pass block super well which is rare for a 7th Rounder. He also has receiving skills. Plus 4.3 speed with some decent wiggle. 

He’ll probably fail. But I got him in the 4th round of a dynasty rookie draft. At that cost…why not? You’re expecting the player to fail at that cost, and if Pacheco by some not impossible scenario becomes their starter…he could be a top 10-15 RB. 

• Like 1

Early sleepers after the first couple of weeks of camp:

• Eno Benjamin, RB, Cardinals

• Julio Jones, WR, Buccaneers

• Kyle Rudolph, TE, Buccaneers

• Zamir White, RB, Raiders

• George Pickens, WR, Steelers

• Wandale Robinson, WR, Giants 

• Hayden Hurst, TE, Bengals 

• KJ Osborn, WR, Vikings

• KJ Hamler, WR, Broncos 

• Austin Hooper, TE, Titans

Edited by NYRaider

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Pacheo, Doubs, Eno and Tonyan will be on my radar for the last few picks

Think everyone is making a mistake on Doubs, I think Watson is the Packer rookie to own. ARod has never had an athletic WR like this in his life. 

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Will he be there late though? I can see people jumping on him

Doubs has been going ahead of Watson in every draft by 25 picks... this is bestball, but should be similar in redraft. Watson is basically free. Watson is back at practice and will be playing Week 1. Quietly flying under the radar after missing 3 weeks with an injury. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Doubs has been going ahead of Watson in every draft by 25 picks... this is bestball, but should be similar in redraft. Watson is basically free. Watson is back at practice and will be playing Week 1. Quietly flying under the radar after missing 3 weeks with an injury. 

OK, I'll look for him in my draft. Will probably be available

He's not technically a sleeper but a sleeper as to where he's going right now. I really think Gabriel Davis will be a top 10-12 WR at the end of the season. He's going to get 90% of the snaps, in a pass heavy offense, where Diggs and Knox get a lot of attention. Not to mention he's a good deep threat that's 6'-3" 227 pounds. I expect a 1000 yard season and 10+ TDs.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

He's not technically a sleeper but a sleeper as to where he's going right now. I really think Gabriel Davis will be a top 10-12 WR at the end of the season. He's going to get 90% of the snaps, in a pass heavy offense, where Diggs and Knox get a lot of attention. Not to mention he's a good deep threat that's 6'-3" 227 pounds. I expect a 1000 yard season and 10+ TDs.

Workaholics GIF