Fantasy Sleepers this year?

BayRaider

23 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Very hard for a pure passing QB to finish Top 5-6. Stafford threw 41 TD’s and barely finished as QB5. 

I think Carr could finish in the 8-12 range, but if you’re looking for upside, he’s not the pick. 

The only pure passing QB I like this year is Russell Wilson. Would not be surprised if that ends up a Top 3 Offense and Wilson has the best year of his career. 

Wilson isn’t even a “pure passing” QB. He’s always been a good runner 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 5:35 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

I think Adams and Waller's target share goes down some too though.  They all take a hit IMO.  The chemistry Carr has with Renfrow is legit and it wont go away because of Adams.  Last year Renfrow saw 120 targets, which isnt going to happen again, but he will still get plenty against worse CBs now going forward.  If he gets 90-100 targets, which is reasonable (Carr threw it 646 times last year so it would be less than 1/5th of the targets), he will still be a top 15 WR and is currently has an ADP of WR32.  Adams saw 169 targets last year but that number will likely come down to the 120-140 range.  Waller saw 90 targets last year and that likely comes down to 75-80.  All will be relevant, all will be worse than last year, but all still can be elite fantasy players like when Moss and Welker both saw 150 plus targets in under 600 pass attempts. 

Waller only had 93 targets because he missed 7 games, he was on pace for 144 targets before he got banged up and had 145 targets in 2020. 

The Raiders made Adams the highest paid WR and are reportedly close to making Waller the highest paid TE. I think those two will definitely be the focal point of what we do offensively. 

Renfrow still has a ton of fantasy upside though.