• Warriors in 4
    • Warriors in 5
    • Warriors in 6
    • Warriors in 7
    • Nuggets in 4
    • Nuggets in 5
    • Nuggets in 6
    • Nuggets in 7

Comes down to Curry's health. Nuggets in 6 if Curry is not able to return to at least all-star form. Warriors in 6 or 7 otherwise. Warriors are more talented and deeper, but if Curry is not himself, the Nuggets will have the only star in the series which is huge. 

I think Curry will be alright, back to himself by game 4 I'm gonna predict so I'll go Warriors in 7. High scoring series, neither team will be able to stop each other. 

4 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Comes down to Curry's health. Nuggets in 6 if Curry is not able to return to at least all-star form. Warriors in 6 or 7 otherwise. Warriors are more talented and deeper, but if Curry is not himself, the Nuggets will have the only star in the series which is huge. 

Future HoF's Klay and Draymond might have something to say about that.

1 hour ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Future HoF's Klay and Draymond might have something to say about that.

They both need to prove it. Klay has been meh (though finished the season well) and Draymond is a good player, but he's not who I'd consider a star anymore.

34 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

They both need to prove it. Klay has been meh (though finished the season well) and Draymond is a good player, but he's not who I'd consider a star anymore.

Whether the arbitrary term star applies to Draymond now isn't important. He's not leading the Warriors to a win over Denver if he's the guy.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I genuinely have no idea who Denver even has on their team outside of Jokic, lol.

It’s gonna be some all time stuff from Jokic to win this series / maybe even make it competitive honestly. If the nuggets make this competitive I will be happy. Absolutely blows that we have lost two playoff runs in Jokic’s prime but it is what it is. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

It’s gonna be some all time stuff from Jokic to win this series / maybe even make it competitive honestly. If the nuggets make this competitive I will be happy. Absolutely blows that we have lost two playoff runs in Jokic’s prime but it is what it is. 

That was not a diss on the Joker, I just really have no idea who else you have. 

It sounds so simplistic, but Denver needs at least two guys to catch fire from 3 to win this series. In the last matchup, GS just doubled Jokic on entry pass then shrank their Defense to cover off the paint cut. 

It left so many open 3's but the likes of Barton, Gordon, Jeff Green and Rivers just couldn't hit them.

I think the Bones-Boogie combo is the wildcard here. If that goes off in the way it has in primetime games this year, Denver's bench can get in around 0 +/- which is (usually) all Joker needs.

Ultimately, I think GS in 6. Would take it being competitive as @champ11said.