• Evan Neal
    • Charles Cross
    • Sauce Gardner
    • Jermaine Johnson II
    • Kenny Pickett
    • Malik Willis
    • Matt Corral
    • Other

Ended up being a long weekend so fell a little behind but glad to see Thibs run away with this.

Going to adopt the "1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice" method. Meaning your first choice is worth 3 points, 2nd is worth 2, and 3rd is worth 1. Please do not select the same player multiple times in one selection. If you do, only the highest value will be taken for that and the lower duplicate votes will be discounted.

1. Jacksonville Jaguars - EDGE - Aidan Hutchinson

2. Detroit Lions - EDGE - Kayvon Thibodeaux

3. Houston Texans -

More options will be added in later picks. If after 20+ votes the selection is clearly one person as the favorite we will move on to the next pick. Otherwise It will be ~24 hours before the poll closes. If there are 2/3 options that are close, there will be a runoff. This is who you think they WILL pick, not who they SHOULD pick.

Edited by Kenrik
Grammatical Errors

I’m going to say it’s Hamilton. The Texans has a 30ish ranked defense, and with both edge guys going 1/2, it’s probably best to take the BPA regardless of position. That’s Hamilton, a Team Captain and Academic All American at Notre Dame (those are HUGE accolades to this FO - character to be a Team Captain, intelligence to be named an Academic All American).

Neal/Ekwonu are choices, but the Texans’ issue on the OL is at G, not T - so going Neal/Ekwonu is committing to moving them inside and waiting for an opening at T to emerge (which isn’t really guaranteed, Laremy Tunsil is close to elite and Tytus Howard is actually very adept at RT). 

I’d also put Sauce Gardner in the mix - he’s met with the Texans FO multiple times and Lovie Smith seems particularly enamored by him. It’s counterproductive to what we’ve seen from a Tampa/Cover 2 defense, but Lovie did his best work when Peanut Tillman was working as a playmaker as his CB1. Gardner has the scheme versatility, football IQ and athleticism to do some special things for the Texans.

So, my vote is:

1. Hamilton 

2. Ekwonu (Neal)

3. Gardner

• Like 1

I went 

Hamilton 

Walker 

Neal

I just think Hamilton is the most unique player of the three. You won’t be able to find another version of his especially with his great a fit he will be in the defense they’re running. 

but I could see so many potential players here. They can’t miss just don’t go QB