BIME 6.0. 2 RD'ER W/TRADES

JBarrett1984

BIME 6.0

TRADE: JETS ACQUIRE 6TH OVERALL PICK FROM PANTHERS FOR 10TH, 69TH, AND 111TH OVERAL PICK.

TRADE: CHIEFS ACQUIRE 21ST OVERALL PICK FROM PATRIOTS FOR 29TH, 94TH, AND 121ST OVERALL PICK.

TRADE: RAVENS ACQUIRE 34TH OVERALL PICK FROM LIONS FOR 45TH, 110TH, AND 139TH OVERALL PICK. 

ROUND 1:

1. JAX- NEAL, OT BAMA
2. DET- HUTCHISON, DE MICH
3. HOU- EKWONU, OL NCST
4. NYJ- THIBODEAUX, DE ORE
5. NYG- CROSS, OT MSST
6. NYJ(V/CAR)- GARDNER, CB CIN
7. NYG- T.WALKER, DE UGA
8. ATL- G.WILSON, WR OHIO ST * I know most ATL fans hate it, but its the most obvious pick/need. You've lost Julio, Ridley, and Gage in the last 2 years. You can't rely on the likes of Byrd, Zacceius, and Tate. Wilson provides you that bonafied #1 Receiver. 
9. SEA- M.WILLIS, QB LIB
10. CAR(V/NYJ)- PICKETT, QB PITT
11. WFT- HAMILTON, S ND
12. MIN- STINGLEY, CB LSU
13. HOU- J.JOHNSON, DE FSU
14. BAL- MCDUFFIE, CB WASH
15. PHI- LLOYD, LB UTAH
16. NO- M.CORRAL, QB OLE MISS
17. LAC- J.DAVIS, DL UGA
18. PHI- D.LONDON, WR USC
19. NO- C.OLAVE, WR OHIO ST
20. PIT- T.PENNING, OT N.IOWA 
21. KC(V/NE)- J.WILLIAMS, WR BAMA
22. GB- BURKS, WR ARK
23. AZ- Z.JOHNSON, G/C BC
24. DAL- LINDEBAUM, G/C IOWA
25. BUF- BOOTH, CB CLEM
26. TEN- K.GREEN, G/C TAMU
27. TB- D.WYATT, DL UGA
28. GB- KARLAFTIS, DE PUR
29. NE(V/KC)- JONES, DL UCONN
30. KC- EBIKETIE, DE PSU
31. CIN- ELAM, CB UF
32. DET- DEAN, LB UGA

ROUND 2:

33. JAX- L.CINE, S UGA
34. BAL(V/DET)- OJABO, DE MICH 
35. NYJ- WATSON, WR NDST
36. NYG- HILL, S MICH 
37. HOU- B.HALL, RB IOWA ST
38. NYJ- MUMA, LB WYOMING
39. CHI- G.PICKENS, WR UGA
40. SEA- LUCAS, OT WASH
41. SEA- GORDON, CB WASH
42. IND- DOTSON, WR PSU
43. ATL- D.JACKSON, DE USC
44. CLE- L.HALL, DL HOUSTON
45. DET(V/BAL)- RIDDER, QB CIN
46. MIN- MAFE, DE MINN
47. WFT- MCCREARY, CB AUB
48. CHI- RAINMANN, OT CEN MICH
49. NO- T.SMITH, OL TULSA 
50. KC- WOOLEN, CB UTSA
51. PHI- WINFREY, DL OKLA
52. PIT- EMERSON, CB MSST 
53. GB- S.MOORE, WR CEN MICH
54. NE- METCHIE, WR BAMA 
55. AZ- C.THOMAS, DE SDST
56. DAL- S.WILLIAMS, DE OLE MISS
57. BUF- KINNARD, OT UK
58. ATL- LEAL, DL TAMU  
59. GB- CHENAL LB WISC
60. TB- SALYER, G/C UGA
61. SF- C.JURGENS, G/C NEB
62. KC- MATHIS, DL BAMA 
63. CIN- J.WOODS, TE UVA
64. DEN- MCBRIDE, TE CSU 

8. ATL- G.WILSON, WR OHIO ST * I know most ATL fans hate it, but its the most obvious pick/need. You've lost Julio, Ridley, and Gage in the last 2 years. You can't rely on the likes of Byrd, Zacceius, and Tate. Wilson provides you that bonafied #1 Receiver. 

We hate it, but also, the GM has said he's going BPA at 8. Wilson isn't anywhere close to BPA. ALSO, the Falcons have actually showed interest in Malik Willis and will take him if he's there at 8. They don't have a franchise QB right now. Willis would be the perfect fit for Atlanta there. Stop overthinking and trying to justify a terrible pick because that's who you want the team to take and start listening to the people that actually follow the teams and know the team better. 

Here's a few things to remember:

1) Atlanta NEEDS A QB.

2) No WR is worth a top 15 pick this year.

3) It's a deep WR draft and they can go WR at 43 or 58 and still upgrade the unit

4) The GM has said they're going BPA and not forcing a need. The BPA at 8 is not WR. Especially with Malik Willis there. 

They could get a Bona fide No. 1 in the 2nd. stop acting like you know this team better than people who follow it.

Edited by scar988
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Love the first pick. Still not sold on Woods in the 2nd, but it wouldn't shock me

Thought about going for Engabere(The DE from SC) or Zach Tomm(G/C Wake forest) with the pick, especially with Hayden Hurst in mix at TE this season. 

0/10 for the Falcons. You can try to defend it, and it may in fact happen, but taking a WR at 8 that isn’t a big body freak athlete who can block isn’t gunna make any sense. BPA is what happened last year, but this isn’t the best player and it is a severely deep WR class. Most of the 2nd/3rd rounders fit the Falcons offense much better. 

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

We hate it, but also, the GM has said he's going BPA at 8. Wilson isn't anywhere close to BPA. ALSO, the Falcons have actually showed interest in Malik Willis and will take him if he's there at 8. They don't have a franchise QB right now. Willis would be the perfect fit for Atlanta there. Stop overthinking and trying to justify a terrible pick because that's who you want the team to take and start listening to the people that actually follow the teams and know the team better. 

1) Atlanta NEEDS A QB.

3) It's a deep WR draft and they can go WR at 43 or 58 and still upgrade the unit

4) The GM has said they're going BPA and not forcing a need. The BPA at 8 is not WR. Especially with Malik Willis there. 

They could get a Bona fide No. 1 in the 2nd. stop acting like you know this team better than people who follow it.

I agree with all this. I'll also add:

5. You Falcons fans are so aggro 😅.

26 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I agree with all this. I'll also add:

5. You Falcons fans are so aggro 😅.

He called it out he knew it was wrong to put there and tried to defend it. So he just asked for it, that’s like saying “no offense, you’re a brain dead idiot” that’s still offensive even if you did say no offense. 

5 hours ago, scar988 said:

1) Atlanta NEEDS A QB.

Agreed with everything except that ATL will guaranteed take Malik at 8. I'm not a fan his mechanics are terrible and those off balance back foot throws like he's throwing a fade a way 3 is not something you just get rid of.

2 hours ago, iloxygenil said:

He called it out he knew it was wrong to put there and tried to defend it. So he just asked for it, that’s like saying “no offense, you’re a brain dead idiot” that’s still offensive even if you did say no offense. 

Two things can both be true 😅.

2 hours ago, Falconof Shadows said:

Agreed with everything except that ATL will guaranteed take Malik at 8. I'm not a fan his mechanics are terrible and those off balance back foot throws like he's throwing a fade a way 3 is not something you just get rid of.

BAsed on what I've heard, I'd be shocked if they don't take him if he's there at 8.

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

BAsed on what I've heard, I'd be shocked if they don't take him if he's there at 8.

I obviously have no sources, I just feel of they go with Malik it's just fan service because they failed to bring in 1 home town kid when they tried for Watson and failed and now will just take another one