BIME 6.0. 2 RD'ER W/TRADES

JBarrett1984

2 hours ago, Falconof Shadows said:

I obviously have no sources, I just feel of they go with Malik it's just fan service because they failed to bring in 1 home town kid when they tried for Watson and failed and now will just take another one 

Naw, they really like his game and his potential. FWIW, I agree with it if they do take him. Willis is awesome.

10 hours ago, scar988 said:

Naw, they really like his game and his potential. FWIW, I agree with it if they do take him. Willis is awesome.

I see Willis the same o saw Trey Lance last year. Ultimate boom or bust player. He's either gonna be really good. Or your gonna get a complete bust and will be on a new GM and HC in 3 years starting over again. Both players may have a high ceiling but there floors are rock bottom.

14 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

I see Willis the same o saw Trey Lance last year. Ultimate boom or bust player. He's either gonna be really good. Or your gonna get a complete bust and will be on a new GM and HC in 3 years starting over again. Both players may have a high ceiling but there floors are rock bottom.

Thing is, I completely agree there. He's either gonna be Warren Moon, or he's gonna be like a Jalen Hurts-ish guy where he's 25th or so in the NFL at QB.

3 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Thing is, I completely agree there. He's either gonna be Warren Moon, or he's gonna be like a Jalen Hurts-ish guy where he's 25th or so in the NFL at QB.

Yeah, it just depends on if you want to risk the traits. Personally I'm not the biggest on taking chances on accuracy issues since Josh Allen is the only guy in recent history to fix that sort of issues by a large margin.  It's a big risk. I'd understand if they made the pick but he wouldn't be my guy 

23 hours ago, JBarrett1984 said:

2. DET- HUTCHISON, DE MICH

I'm totally cool if we can get Hutchinson here at #2. He's the top guy on a lot of well-respected analysts big board's, he's highly athletic, had great production this past year (1 year though), local kid, strong work ethic. He's a guy that fits the culture they're trying to build in Detroit, he'll help us in putting pressure on the Rodgers/Cousins/Fields of the division and he's going to put some butts in seats. 

32. DET- DEAN, LB UGA

I don't take issue with the player but what is playing out at pick #34. 

TRADE: RAVENS ACQUIRE 34TH OVERALL PICK FROM LIONS FOR 45TH, 110TH, AND 139TH OVERALL PICK.

45. DET(V/BAL)- RIDDER, QB CIN

If the Lions are going to take a QB and they like Ridder, then I would peg them to take him at #32 to gain that 5th year option. They'd still have pick #34, could always trade down again (if they want to acquire additional picks) and then take someone like Chenal if they wanted to address LB. If they don't like Ridder enough at #32, then I wouldn't take him at 45. Address other positions and then (from your draft) there will be some other guys available at #66 like Howell, Elerby (Western Michigan), Strong (Nevada), etc. 

I'd be surprised if the Falcons took any QB at 8. It seemed from trading Ryan, they were admitting that 2022 is a rebuilding year where they clear the cap and unofficially tank for Bryce Young. So this year's draft would be about adding the BPAs, not necessarily filling holes. 

On 4/11/2022 at 11:07 AM, JBarrett1984 said:

64. DEN- MCBRIDE, TE CSU

Personally I love McBride as a prospect.

That said, TEs almost never are relevant with Russell. So I'm not sure McBride makes sense.

TEs take sometime to develop and Albert Okwuegbunam can deliver what when need at TE.....Denver is better taking someone like Cole Turner or Daniel Bellinger on day 3 at TE.

With this board, give Denver Josh Paschal, Troy Andersen or a RB like Kenneth Walker....even a WR like Alec Pierce