Week 10 GDT: Bears vs. Packers

Madmike90

Positives today;

Trubs showed poise, had some great throws, I truly believe with competent coaching and weapons he will be a franchise QB

Shaheed flashed the potential to be a franchise TE

Inman flashed potential to be an upper level #4 WR

Cunningham needs to be resigned and is an ideal #3 RB

Safeties continued to play well, Jackson was obviously held on the play that sprinted the Montgomery TD

Negatives;

Anyone who advocates or believes John Fox/Dowell Loggains are credible or viable NFL coaches lose every ounce of respect from me and need to delete their FF account and join Reddit

Kyle Fuller did not have have a good game, had multiple opportunities for a turnover and fell short, several penalties, and was beat several times

Tarik Cohen needs to be moved to slot WR full time ala Tyreek Hill

Grasu is not an NFL player and was used and abused today

Starting to lose patience with Kyle Long, constantly injured, if things don't change next season I would release him in 2019

Did I mention **** John Fox?

5 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

Kyle Fuller did not have have a good game, had multiple opportunities for a turnover and fell short, several penalties, and was beat several times

A troubling aspect of Fuller's play is his repeatedly not playing the ball but rather waiting to tackle the receiver once the ball has arrived. I wish he would stop watching the ball being caught. 

2 minutes ago, yomyyo said:

A troubling aspect of Fuller's play is his repeatedly not playing the ball but rather waiting to tackle the receiver once the ball has arrived. I wish he would stop watching the ball being caught. 

I would like someone to explain why coordinators are constantly targeting him? Prince Amaurka is not that good I just don't get it.

Just now, Nads786 said:

I would like someone to explain why coordinators are constantly targeting him? Prince Amaurka is not that good I just don't get it.

Every team is doing it, so they're seeing something. When isolated deep on the sidelines, he's been beat repeatedly. 

23 minutes ago, yomyyo said:

Every team is doing it, so they're seeing something. When isolated deep on the sidelines, he's been beat repeatedly. 

Because he doesn't really ever turn his head when they throw back shoulder on him. He looks lost a lot of the time.

I hate to pick on Fuller because overall this year he's been a pleasant surprise, but today he was no good and the Packers wideouts owned him.

10 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Honestly guys, I am just exhausted watching a crap football team. In the last 5 years this was loss 48 and we are not even done yet.

You did come into this season expecting us to be a 6-7 win team, right? We are basically right in line for that. This year was pretty much always going to be a means to a better place season.

From where we were 2-3 years ago at least where we are now you can see how we can go from here to a playoff contender as soon as next year with a few WR upgrades, player development in your young core and a better crop of coaches. Frankly I’m excited for where we are going, even if it means enduring a few more **** shows like today. 

9 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

You did come into this season expecting us to be a 6-7 win team, right? We are basically right in line for that. This year was pretty much always going to be a means to a better place season.

From where we were 2-3 years ago at least where we are now you can see how we can go from here to a playoff contender as soon as next year with a few WR upgrades, player development in your young core and a better crop of coaches. Frankly I’m excited for where we are going, even if it means enduring a few more **** shows like today. 

Unless they change the coaching staff which should have been done last off season then this team is not going to the playoffs.  And games like yesterday are inexcusable.

10 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Just because I was expecting it doesn't mean it is not crappy.

12 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

This team is so freaking frustrating. I do not want Fox/Loggains developing Trubisky. The kid is playing gunshy and I ******* HATE it.

After 5 games it is pretty clear that every snap that Trubisky takes with Loggains and Fox is a waste.

He is more likely to get hurt than he is to see any meaningful development.

If Pace really cares about Trubisky he would not allow this to go on for 1 more practice snap. He won't actually do anything, but this is rookie QB mal practice at this point.

Archived