Dan Snyder Drama thread

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Just hoping that “if” turns into “no doubt it happens”.

From a business perspective, once the FTC gets involved there is a SLEW of risks the NFL must consider; and ultimately, Dan's head will roll. I believe this is the regulatory body that grants Anti-Trust exemption that has resulted in MASSIVE TV CONTRACTS. 

He's gone.... no doubt in my mind, even if he kicks / screams the entire way out. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

If we really are finally ridding ourselves of Dan I'd like everyone fired, the roster cleansed and rebrand the team again.  I literally want the stink of everything Snyder gone. 

My guess is the new owner would immediately start a rebrand. Might seem silly but the Commanders is universally hated. The uniforms are awful. And yes, everyone is gone. I’ve been saying Dan would be gone at the start of 2023 but I’m calling it now. He sells the team before the start of this season. I’d guess Bezos is the purchaser. 

These stories are going to keep coming and coming until he sells. This is the league putting their necks on his throat. Either sell or it’s going to get worse and worse. And I don’t see why he would even care? He was a Redskins fan, not commanders. He’ll never take the Redskins back to glory. It’s basically an expansion team with zero ties to his childhood fandom. He has no reason to keep this team. He’ll walk away. 

23 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

My guess is the new owner would immediately start a rebrand. Might seem silly but the Commanders is universally hated. The uniforms are awful. And yes, everyone is gone. I’ve been saying Dan would be gone at the start of 2023 but I’m calling it now. He sells the team before the start of this season. I’d guess Bezos is the purchaser. 

These stories are going to keep coming and coming until he sells. This is the league putting their necks on his throat. Either sell or it’s going to get worse and worse. And I don’t see why he would even care? He was a Redskins fan, not commanders. He’ll never take the Redskins back to glory. It’s basically an expansion team with zero ties to his childhood fandom. He has no reason to keep this team. He’ll walk away. 

I don’t think he will just walk away.  He’s a egotistical morally corrupt douchebag who thinks he can do no wrong.

• Like 2