Dan Snyder Drama thread

22 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

We'll never be a consistent winner or a Lombardi winning team again if he's still owner.

I’ve pretty much spit out the mouthpiece I’m done fighting it’s just so sad for these fans!!! Like other teams even with bad owners have hope from coach to coach. It doesn’t matter what we do here because this team just doesn’t have a chance. Our facilities are bottom tier level. Our field is bottom tier level. Ownership is Armageddon level and you just have no real shot at changing coarse until these things change

• Like 2

On 9/7/2022 at 6:42 PM, ripsean21 said:

I’ve pretty much spit out the mouthpiece I’m done fighting it’s just so sad for these fans!!! Like other teams even with bad owners have hope from coach to coach. It doesn’t matter what we do here because this team just doesn’t have a chance. Our facilities are bottom tier level. Our field is bottom tier level. Ownership is Armageddon level and you just have no real shot at changing coarse until these things change

Don’t worry the next stadium is Dumfries ingoing to solve everything in 6 years! 😂 Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Edited by turtle28

• 2 weeks later...

Ngl, this team would have a TON of potential if it weren't for the idiot y'all have for an owner.

Wentz is exceeding expectations.

Solid 1-2 punch at both WR and RB.

From what I understand, decent offensive line. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Talented, but currently underperforming defense.

Level-headed coach that the locker room respects.

1 hour ago, biggie. said:

Ngl, this team would have a TON of potential if it weren't for the idiot y'all have for an owner.

Wentz is exceeding expectations.

Solid 1-2 punch at both WR and RB.

From what I understand, decent offensive line. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Talented, but currently underperforming defense.

Level-headed coach that the locker room respects.

The head coach is holding the team back nearly as much as the owner has over the years.  Rivera is in over his head here directing the front office as well. 

• Like 1

The NBA has basically forced the owner of the Suns out.  Come on NFL do the right thing. The one thing that really leaned on Sarver being forced out was the players speaking out against him.  The NFL needs some high profile players to speak up against Snyder.  Unfortunately the NFL has a reputation for blackballing any players that speak out. 

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 1

I see @lavar703 beat me to the punch, but:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/09/24/dan-snyder-nfl-owners-washington/

Sentiments among NFL team owners regarding Daniel Snyder’s ownership of the Washington Commanders have shifted significantly, as they await the findings of both a congressional investigation and a league-commissioned probe into allegations of misconduct by him and his team. Multiple owners said in recent days they believe serious consideration may be given to attempting to oust Snyder from the league’s ownership ranks, either by convincing him to sell his franchise or by voting to remove him.

I honestly thought when they didn't push him out after allegedly cooking the books that there was nothing that could make him leave. Still, I wonder if the ongoing investigations plus the Sarver and (to a lesser extent) Udoka revelations in the past week have made things change.

We can only dream, folks. But maybe ... just maybe ... we can finally wake up from the nightmare that has been the past 25 years. Maybe.

ted-lasso-hope-that-kills-you.gif

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Just realized the Lerners are exploring a Nats sale too so that makes more sense for Bezos, but crazy how all three teams and others could soon become available. Bezos being involved in either baseball team also renders MASN a non issue. 

Nats have been up for sale for awhile and Bezos has shown no interest. Pretty sure we're getting sold to Ted

19 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Would Bezos want to buy both the Commanders and the Orioles by chance? Athletic broke the news that the Orioles are exploring a sale.

Bezos is going to buy this team. Many people said you'd know if Bezos believed this team would be for sale by his actions when the Broncos went up for sale. He badly wants to be in the NFL and didn't bid on the Broncos. My guess is he knows Washington will be for sale soon.

11 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Bezos is going to buy this team. Many people said you'd know if Bezos believed this team would be for sale by his actions when the Broncos went up for sale. He badly wants to be in the NFL and didn't bid on the Broncos. My guess is he knows Washington will be for sale soon.

🙏