Dan Snyder Drama thread

On 9/24/2022 at 5:40 PM, Woz said:

Fair point.

You know ... I might even be okay with that ******* over Snyder.

I would have to think on it for a bit though.

After him using WWE funds to pay off women he had affairs with, he’s not getting approved but to think he could’ve been our owner.  He had a legit offer in and was looking for partners according to Bruce Pritchard on his podcast. 

BTW - almost forgot to tell you guys about the discussion I had in Week 1 when I talked to someone who works for a Port-a-john company and was telling me how they screwed things up (should've been cleaned at least the Friday before the game, etc...).

She told me that for all vendors like her company that are doing business with the team, Snyder REQUIRES that they purchase/lease a stadium suite as part of the deal.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

BTW - almost forgot to tell you guys about the discussion I had in Week 1 when I talked to someone who works for a Port-a-john company and was telling me how they screwed things up (should've been cleaned at least the Friday before the game, etc...).

She told me that for all vendors like her company that are doing business with the team, Snyder REQUIRES that they purchase/lease a stadium suite as part of the deal.

I mean, I wonder if that is par for the course for an NFL team though.  I know some places locally, including Naval Academy Athletic Association, offer preferred vendor status if companies do that.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I mean, I wonder if that is par for the course for an NFL team though.  I know some places locally, including Naval Academy Athletic Association, offer preferred vendor status if companies do that.  

I wonder as well. But this wasn't like a reward (preferred vendor status to get a jump on other competitors), she was saying it was part of the contract. You either buy a suite, or you don't get the contract. Which I guess is in a sense the same thing, but it still sounded weird to me.

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

I wonder as well. But this wasn't like a reward (preferred vendor status to get a jump on other competitors), she was saying it was part of the contract. You either buy a suite, or you don't get the contract. Which I guess is in a sense the same thing, but it still sounded weird to me.

It sounds like a PSL but for a business…….and that’s not a one-time purchase like a PSL is.  I bet it is an NFL-wide practice. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It sounds like a PSL but for a business…….and that’s not a one-time purchase like a PSL is.  I bet it is an NFL-wide practice. 

It probably is. Just feels weird to me. "Yeah, you can't have this million dollar contract unless you give us $50k back per year and fill a suite."

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

What? That’s BS! Omg 😂 Awful, just the worst owner in sports, but the man does know to make $, I’ll give him that. If there’s a way for him to take advantage of a situation and make $ off it, he will.

18 hours ago, lavar703 said:

This is Snyder’s last-ditch effort to keep the team. This only comes out because he’s losing his stranglehold. He’s a goner. It’s happening. 

Lavar I hope your right because this is actual optimism I love too see it I hope he’s gone too!!!