Dan Snyder Drama thread

11 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Positives would be a likely new stadium, possible rebranding and likely full rebuild with a new FO and coaching staff. 

Possible negatives could be his ego leads him into meddling in football decisions. Also most new owners go through a learning curve when they enter the league so I think it’s unlikely the first GM and coaching staff he hires will be successful.  No downside is as bad as continues ownership by Snyder though.

I personally believe he will be a good owner .that’s just me but I’m just excited if Snyder leaves .

Just now, IHatesnyder said:

I personally believe he will be a good owner .that’s just me but I’m just excited if Snyder leaves .

The league has wanted him in for years. I remember a local reporter saying they were told to watch the sale of the Broncos and if Bezos didn’t get involved that was a telltale sign Bezos believed this franchise would be up for sale at some point. Bezos lives in DC and a ton of Amazon stuff is in the DMV. He’s buying this team. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The league has wanted him in for years. I remember a local reporter saying they were told to watch the sale of the Broncos and if Bezos didn’t get involved that was a telltale sign Bezos believed this franchise would be up for sale at some point. Bezos lives in DC and a ton of Amazon stuff is in the DMV. He’s buying this team. 

The fact that Amazon also has football on tnf would be insane .

Edited by IHatesnyder

14 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

That's the same kind of letter I received when he proclaimed "as long as I own the team, we will never change the name from Redskins."

He can do as much damage control as he wants, everyone wants horrible things to happen to him as long as he owns the team. He needs to read the writing on the wall and do the right thing.

#SELLTHETEAM

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

This is an interesting point.  Wouldn’t Bezos buying the team be a conflict of interest?  Amazon literally negotiates TV deals with the NFL.  

That’s a good question but picture this 

Washington vs cowboys on amazon /thanks giving every year at amazon stadium with bezos watching…....

im just looking at other attractive ideas of having this man as the owner . 

1 minute ago, IHatesnyder said:

That’s a good question but picture this 

Washington vs cowboys on amazon /thanks giving every year at amazon stadium with bezos watching…....

im just looking at other attractive ideas of having this man as the owner . 

Maybe Bezos is ready to retire as head of Amazon.  Otherwise I don’t see how he could own an NFL team while Amazon has a tv contract with the league.