Dan Snyder Drama thread

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Maybe Bezos is ready to retire as head of Amazon.  Otherwise I don’t see how he could own an NFL team while Amazon has a tv contract with the league.

i don’t really know what would happen cause I don’t want to assume .Will see what happens after he gets an NFL team. 

10 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Sky rocket in what areas ? 

Stadium tickets, prices on merchandise, prices for concessions, charging us to go to the team website, we’ll have to pay for the Wi-Fi at the stadium. Bezos will nickel & dime fans worse than Snyder. He has showed he’ll do that as he’s done it with Amazon.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Stadium tickets, prices on merchandise, prices for concessions, charging us to go to the team website, we’ll have to pay for the Wi-Fi at the stadium. Bezos will nickel & dime fans worse than Snyder. He has showed he’ll do that as he’s done it with Amazon.

But that’s top quality stuff will likely be getting . Bezos is not going to piss fans off like Snyder did while being cheap . Dude has way to much money , we would be getting top of the line stuff and the most updated stadium in America and probably the world . 

That’s just my take .. I’m willing to pay extra for a better fan experience . You get what you pay for .

1 hour ago, IHatesnyder said:

who’s going to be the 24 owners you guys think would vote Snyder out?:

Irsay- colts 

kraft- patriots 

Mara -giants 

Ford - lions 

Lurie- eagles 

who else ? 

Anyone that things the Giants, Eagles or Cowboys owners are voting to remove Snyder are crazy. They love that we will never amount to anything. That's an automatic 3 no's in my opinion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Anyone that things the Giants, Eagles or Cowboys owners are voting to remove Snyder are crazy. They love that we will never amount to anything. That's an automatic 3 no's in my opinion.

They love money a lot more than they care about this. The owners don’t care about winning as much as fans think they do. It’s a business. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They love money a lot more than they care about this. The owners don’t care about winning as much as fans think they do. It’s a business. 

You make more money when you win. Keeping your competitors incompetent is automatically a bonus in dollars for your pockets. They won't vote Snyder out.

7 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

The fact that Amazon also has football on tnf would be insane .

Agree, huge conflict of interest.  Not sure the league would allow it.  Might be a situation where it is either Amazon Prime as broadcaster or Own team.  If so tough call for Bezos.

Not sure he would be a good owner, he is just another rich billionaire, actually much much richer billionaire.  This would be a like a new watch for him.