Dan Snyder Drama thread

I think Bezos is going to swoop in, once the top bid is realized.

And bring the Amazon hammer.

I believe there's a Amazon's HQ  in VA and they just opened up Amazon Fresh in Gaithersburg, MD.

I don't believe in any of this 1st Rd of bids, 2nd Rd ....your too late & out bs.

Money talks & BS walks.

And we better hope it is him.

If we're gonna have our own Jurassic Park, I want Hammond(Bezos) in there "sparing no expense".

Not some Billionaire blowing his wad on the purchase, then rubbing 2 pennies together, after the deal is finalized.

Specially, if you want a new Stadium in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 11:34 AM, ARTMONK HOF said:

This is actually what I’ve heard and honestly I’m hoping this is the way we go. I think the Bezos things are just more Snyder leaks trying to raise bids through the media the same way he’s done everything each step of the way with leaks thinking it will help his cause

• Like 1

Dear Lord, we are all beyond greatful you gave us the strength to make it through the Snyder era. Please oh please can you see fit to bless this market and fanbase with a new owner that can take this team into a new glory era for we have been Snyderly humbled and hope for your grace in our future headings. Amen PS please let Sam Howell be special because we need that as a fanbase 😇😇😇

I try not to bother the big man with football matters but I don’t know what else too do guys I just want too see greatness before it’s too late lol

Edited by ripsean21
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

$55 million credit line loan at the center of the federal probe.  Additionally, Goodell’s signature is on the loan, indicating that the NFL signed off on it and was comfortable that the team followed all of their proper procedures.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35726691/former-partners-say-dan-snyder-used-team-fund-lifestyle-took-improper-loan-their-approval

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

$55 million credit line loan at the center of the federal probe.  Additionally, Goodell’s signature is on the loan, indicating that the NFL signed off on it and was comfortable that the team followed all of their proper procedures.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35726691/former-partners-say-dan-snyder-used-team-fund-lifestyle-took-improper-loan-their-approval

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Loans and lines of credit obtained without the approval of Washington's board of directors violate the team's shareholder agreement, according to the documents. The documents also show Bank of America officials asked team executives repeatedly for proof that the board had approved the loan. But the team executives never turned over a copy of the board approval before the loan closed, and one team lawyer later acknowledged in a letter that the board approval doesn't exist, documents show.

Four days after the partners pressed the NFL arbitrator to seek proof that the loan was legally obtained, the documents show, the NFL moved to shut down arbitration proceedings. The partners begrudgingly agreed to mediation, led by Goodell, sources familiar with the matter told ESPN. The mediation resulted in the partners selling their shares, and it silenced their complaints against Snyder, the sources said. The NFL never conducted the partners' requested investigation of the loan, and the league levied no sanctions against Snyder related to the allegations of financial misconduct.