Dan Snyder Drama thread

7 hours ago, Troublez said:

Dan Snyder won't get indicted for this sole reason: Goodell exercised negligence, and the NFL has to much influence.

He won’t get indicted bc it’s a white collar crime. It’ll be a slap on the wrist, just like a few years ago.

41 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

GET THIS MAN THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

Unreal. The man is shameless.

And it’s especially embarrassing after reading the accounts of his millionaire yacht party from the Van Natta article yesterday, where he pulled out every single stop in order to appear like the world’s biggest baller to the mega-rich set that he wishes he felt like a part. The celebrity chefs and high-end wine/liquor, all the fineries. Meanwhile, there’s no hot water or drainage in the showers at his football facility.

He can’t be gone soon enough. I’m going out of the country for a week starting Sunday, and I’m just praying that I’ll come back to the news that the sale is done.

• Like 3

I no longer ride the media wave of ups and downs of reports anymore but we have allowed this guy to hold two whole topics specifically for him just because he is on his way out and he has tried every Avenue to leach himself back onto the NFL’s back every second. Soon enough

17 hours ago, e16bball said:

And it’s especially embarrassing after reading the accounts of his millionaire yacht party from the Van Natta article yesterday, where he pulled out every single stop in order to appear like the world’s biggest baller to the mega-rich set that he wishes he felt like a part. The celebrity chefs and high-end wine/liquor, all the fineries. Meanwhile, there’s no hot water or drainage in the showers at his football facility.

He can’t be gone soon enough. I’m going out of the country for a week starting Sunday, and I’m just praying that I’ll come back to the news that the sale is done.

Where are you heading?

On 3/1/2023 at 3:25 PM, e16bball said:

Yeah I just don’t get it. Hopefully this is over soon and the new owner moves quickly and listens to staff and players and can give this team a real shot and bring us into the modern era

• Like 1