Dan Snyder Drama thread

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

We've got the sexual misconduct , the nail in the coffin would be something coming derogatory on the racial front .. Then he'd be a goner- same as Richardson .

It’s there. I’m sure of it. That’s my best guess of what’s being hidden. I would assume he’s given and ultimatum of everything being released or sell the team. I do think he’ll be out as owner before long. A year at most. There’s too much to this. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

FKsbsUrWQAkEuTs?format=jpg&name=medium

Interesting that he doesnt say anything about the accusations of sexual assault by him

Oh and BTW, absolutely brilliant move to announce the new name the day before you KNEW that this stuff would come out. Just completely stopped any momentum you had with the name launch.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Interesting that he doesnt say anything about the accusations of sexual assault by him

Oh and BTW, absolutely brilliant move to announce the new name the day before you KNEW that this stuff would come out. Just completely stopped any momentum you had with the name launch.

Yin and Yang

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Well, you might need to re-read that . He does say " The allegations leveled against me in Today's roundtable blah blah ,, are outright lies " .

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

I was wondering if Congress set the date right after the announce because they just knew Snyder would FUBAR that as well, and his fan support would be at an all-time low? Guess what, it worked! I don't care if they just fabricate stuff against him, I won't defend him at all.

Get him out and let a new owner rebrand the team before this Commander crap ever even hits the field.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Slateman said:

Im just sitting here wondering why a Congressional committee is involved with this. Like, are there no other issues in the country to deal with?

They handle all kinds of issues & have dozens of committees. It’s not hard for them as all to have a hearing on any business in the USA or any sector in the USA at anytime. The staff do almost all the work and brief the members of Congress. Also, Congressman Gerry Connolly represents parts of Fairfax & Prince William so obviously it would be of interest to him.

On 2/5/2022 at 12:06 PM, turtle28 said:

They handle all kinds of issues & have dozens of committees. It’s not hard for them as all to have a hearing on any business in the USA or any sector in the USA at anytime. The staff do almost all the work and brief the members of Congress. Also, Congressman Gerry Connolly represents parts of Fairfax & Prince William so obviously it would be of interest to him.

This isnt an "issue."

This is Congress holding open round tables about an internal investigation to an NFL team. It is literally not the purview of Congress. 

39 minutes ago, Slateman said:

This isnt an "issue."

This is Congress holding open round tables about an internal investigation to an NFL team. It is literally not the purview of Congress. 

Yes it is, it’s a workplace issue where sexual harassment charges are being accused of an owner of one of the most profitable teams in one of the most profitable industries in the country. It’s an oversight committee, their job is to provide oversight over all commerce, business, labor and parts of the government of this nation. 

The oversight committee has investigated steroid use in baseball from the 90s & early 2000s, they did oversight hearings on the accusations of sexual abuse like at Penn State and at Michigan State/USA Gymnastics.

https://oversight.house.gov/legislation/hearings/committee-holds-hearing-on-steroids-in-baseball

Edited by turtle28

On 2/6/2022 at 4:57 PM, turtle28 said:

Yes it is, it’s a workplace issue where sexual harassment charges are being accused of an owner of one of the most profitable teams in one of the most profitable industries in the country. It’s an oversight committee, their job is to provide oversight over all commerce, business, labor and parts of the government of this nation. 

The oversight committee has investigated steroid use in baseball from the 90s & early 2000s, they did oversight hearings on the accusations of sexual abuse like at Penn State and at Michigan State/USA Gymnastics.

https://oversight.house.gov/legislation/hearings/committee-holds-hearing-on-steroids-in-baseball

Yes, and it was political grandstanding then too.

On 2/8/2022 at 8:18 AM, ARTMONK HOF said:

This is pretty much most of the fans I know exact thoughts. Sell the team, you have failed long enough. There are no redeeming qualities of them being the owners. 

Also, I just saw that Dan Snyder hired another investigative team to look into the allegations made against them. If the Beth Wilkinson investigation was "thorough and complete" what is the need for another investigation, just release the findings from the first investigation. 

I think him hiring another firm to investigate is an admission that either the first report was not complete or they are so deathly afraid to release the original report that this is their only option.

• Like 1