• Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7
    • Nets in 4
    • Nets in 5
    • Nets in 6
    • Nets in 7

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I respect the confidence but Kyrie will not go down in the house that he built.

LOL the house he tried to tear down maybe

I'll give the Nets 2 games but the longer the series goes, the worse their luck gets given Timelord's ramped up rehab

Just now, beekay414 said:

Again, you benched your best player when you had the chance to take hold of the 2 seed. Y'all ain't any better, boy. Put some respect on the Champs names.

bro i hate to try to teach someone math but sitting one player is a whole lot different than sitting your entire team. the wolfpit doesn't respect charmin soft.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

bro i hate to try to teach someone math but sitting one player is a whole lot different than sitting your entire team. the wolfpit doesn't respect charmin soft.

lol we put it in your hands to decide the seeding on the last day of the year after we played everybody on a b2b to secure a top 3 seed. The Grizzlies benched everyone so you would've looked like massive ******* had you sat everyone. It was a well played hand of poker. Can't fault them for that.

You literally had a chance to beat US to take control of that seed. You didn't play your best dude. You just as charmin soft, my boy. You gotta get revenge on them for sending you home. You got unfinished business. We don't. Just go beat up on each other because it doesn't even matter. Whoever wins your series is playing golf after next round.

Just now, beekay414 said:

lol we put it in your hands to decide the seeding on the last day of the year after we played everybody on a b2b to secure a top 3 seed. The Grizzlies benched everyone so you would've looked like massive ******* had you sat everyone. It was a well played hand of poker. Can't fault them for that.

You literally had a chance to beat US to take control of that seed. You didn't play your best dude. You just as charmin soft, my boy. You gotta get revenge on them for sending you home. You got unfinished business. We don't. Just go beat up on each other because it doesn't even matter. Whoever wins your series is playing golf after next round.

we can fault baby soft and we will! I can't believe you're actually comparing sitting one player (who played 9 more games than your best player) to sitting your entire team. Call it poker if you want but it's also real easy to call it soft. if the Cs played their d-league team, I'd expect the same type of attention but they put out a real team and didn't back down from a 7 seed lol 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

we can fault baby soft and we will! I can't believe you're actually comparing sitting one player (who played 9 more games than your best player) to sitting your entire team. Call it poker if you want but it's also real easy to call it soft. if the Cs played their d-league team, I'd expect the same type of attention but they put out a real team and didn't back down from a 7 seed lol 

Yeah, we'll see how soft we are when we send your ***** packing...if you survive lol. Enjoy the "hard ***" title, my boy.